Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

A message from old school Arman fan!!! (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

jai i loved your dp... it is soo good

Thanks Rashi dear..As a celebration on becoming a IF-dazzler had to put my favorite one LOL tribute to our dear Arman/Sushita Smile..Its one of my favorite Arman/Sushita pic.Both are looking gorgeous...Big smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 September 2012 at 3:14pm

LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Very Nice post!! I do agree!! It's really nice of ArMan fans to support ArVi fans!! :) I really hope Arjun Purvi get married!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by m_masti

@Jai, All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.

##########################################################

which love do you think has success in PR...

ArMan had love for each other...did their love succeed, or do you have any hope on ArVi that their love will be successful...

does it just mean getting married is successful for the love...or living together and being with each other life long is success...

masti dear that is a very logical point but when has PR followed any logic ever and made sense..At least one can hope to see some positivity in the show..Masti re I so want at least the younger generation not be doormat.Ovi is today's generation girl and it is very depressing to see her run behind a guy who does not love her.Her self -respect and her image is going for a toss. I want to see her move beyond all this.
Does Ovi has to be a love sick puppy..No ..She is a current generation young girl and I so want to give her to give a message that Love is mutual and if the guy does not give a damn about her no point in pursuing him but move on in life and be more successful and get a more secured future.The guy has already moved on its high the girl secures her future.I want to see that masti re.Ovi securing in her future by moving on life n becoming career wise successful more than ever..
And as fans we all want to see Arman and their kids happy..Forced relationship wont make anny of them happy .So hoping for a light for all of them in this darkness dear Smile

Jai, even I completely agree that Ovi should move-on, but ArVi is facing this situation because of the mess they themself created...
in one way if i see, Ovi made this nice move, here Arjun will realize how it will be if someone you love leaves and breaks all the promises...if you think from the Ovi's view, how can she face the fashion industry with engagement-break...
the way CVs started Arjun and Purvi characters, it was awesome, and everyone got attached to them as they are more practical...but again totally the characterization is ruined and they became cry babies than ArMan...now they don't have that self-confidence in them...
and even ArMan doesn't want ArVi to have same type of life which they had...
even if Arjun and Purvi gets married, will they have happy married life, Archu and Sulo will let them to have happy married life without interfering their life...
I am not saying Ovi-Arjun marrigae should happen...but I can sure say everyone should realize their part of mistake...then only everyone can move-on...

and the main thing which makes everyone upset is kanyadaan...who stopped manav to go to archana...manav is not happy with bio kids and he will not support them and he has no respect for his mom...why he is living with Ds...

ok ArVi love each other and made for each other, and ArMan will do anything for ArVi...don't you think ArMan just abandoning their bio kids...

and archu for courtesy also didn't ask Manav about Ovi after suicide...does it portrait her love to twins... 

Edited by m_masti - 03 September 2012 at 3:48pm

Jaishankar

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you Jai..Arjun-Ovi marriage will only cause more drama and twists..
Let us see what happens..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaika

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Jai hi my dear...Good very post dear..Thumbs Up

I've nothing to say more...waiting like this to know what will happen to that lovely couple..ARVI..I remember how we all  had waited ..for Arman first divorce dear..I was tense..worried..At work..several times came to IF to look after an article which could told us ..Arman not divorce..It was very veryhard..
cause as if it happened to members of our familly..

I will never never forget that bad day ..when they divorced.CryArchu went  ahead with that divorce cause Manv zimmedari..(Shravni)..god how I hate them..that day..Angry..I cried cried from all my heart..

Now same thing dear..same tension.same worried...Don't know if I'll have courage ..to see Arjun/ovi Marriage..for me its disgusting..cause how they will show Arjun /Ovi marriage...then for sure after ..they will reunite Arvi..then Arjun will marry Purvi..DeadDead 

So hard to see that..same way ..how I hate Manv when he put sindoor to Shravni forehead..here how Arjun will accept that..how Purvi will do that to Arjun ???.if she decides this on her own.to leave Arjun...Confused

Really I'm confuse with all that..Confusedthat why I don't comment more..in other post..
by the way Congrat Clapyou become Dazzler..for me ..it not for soon..LOL

Edited by Thanee - 03 September 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisJaishankarAshlaika

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hei Jai...Great post...I being an Arman and Arvi fan totatly agree...Arvi's wedding will only bring Arman hapiness, while their break up will bring more sadness for Arman...Archana can never carry the burden of this and how can Manav be happy, seeing ovi the daughter he love the most marry someone who can never love her...he has been through this pain with Sharvani, he knows what it is like to be in loveless relationship..you become frustrated and angry at every corner...everytime Arjun looks at Ovi he will become mad...even Sharvani at sense to let go of Manav because she knew that he can never love her, his true love is only Archana...that if they did get married, none of them will be happy...why can't Ovi a child of true love see this? 

Jaishankar

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your lovely post.All ARVI fans are feeling miserable today.
Today niether i Watched the episode nor read the Bu.Ovi-Arjun wedding will cause
more negativity in the show.No one will be happy ,niether DEshmukh clan nor we fans.

Jaishankar

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Jai for your support Hug

And we are happy that you have explained so clearly why this marriage will never work and will never be accepted !!!!!!!!!
Besides there is nothing Pavitra is this Rishta at all !!!!!!!
It's just obession...emotional blackmail...a bargain for the happiness of ArMan...

There has been so much negativity in this show lately, that all fans are actually craving for some happy moments and with this Arjun-Ovi marriage issue, things will become worse 

The thought only of Arjun marrying Ovi, despite loving Purvi , and then later return back to Purvi is so plain disgusting...that it makes me sick in my stomach !!!
Is marriage some kind of joke ???? 
Can someone please explain what kind of Pavitra Rishta this is ????

Edited by esha - 03 September 2012 at 5:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Jaishankarrelentless.

Go to top