Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jai hi my dear...Good very post dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've nothing to say more...waiting like this to know what will happen to that lovely couple..ARVI..I remember how we all  had waited ..for Arman first divorce dear..I was tense..worried..At work..several times came to IF to look after an article which could told us ..Arman not divorce..It was very veryhard..
cause as if it happened to members of our familly..

I will never never forget that bad day ..when they divorced.😭Archu went  ahead with that divorce cause Manv zimmedari..(Shravni)..god how I hate them..that day..😑..I cried cried from all my heart..

Now same thing dear..same tension.same worried...Don't know if I'll have courage ..to see Arjun/ovi Marriage..for me its disgusting..cause how they will show Arjun /Ovi marriage...then for sure after ..they will reunite Arvi..then Arjun will marry Purvi..🀒🀒 

So hard to see that..same way ..how I hate Manv when he put sindoor to Shravni forehead..here how Arjun will accept that..how Purvi will do that to Arjun ???.if she decides this on her own.to leave Arjun...πŸ˜•

Really I'm confuse with all that..πŸ˜•that why I don't comment more..in other post..
by the way Congrat πŸ‘you become Dazzler..for me ..it not for soon..πŸ˜†
Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hei Jai...Great post...I being an Arman and Arvi fan totatly agree...Arvi's wedding will only bring Arman hapiness, while their break up will bring more sadness for Arman...Archana can never carry the burden of this and how can Manav be happy, seeing ovi the daughter he love the most marry someone who can never love her...he has been through this pain with Sharvani, he knows what it is like to be in loveless relationship..you become frustrated and angry at every corner...everytime Arjun looks at Ovi he will become mad...even Sharvani at sense to let go of Manav because she knew that he can never love her, his true love is only Archana...that if they did get married, none of them will be happy...why can't Ovi a child of true love see this? 
reshma28 thumbnail
Thank you so much for your lovely post.All ARVI fans are feeling miserable today.
Today niether i Watched the episode nor read the Bu.Ovi-Arjun wedding will cause
more negativity in the show.No one will be happy ,niether DEshmukh clan nor we fans.
eshasrk thumbnail
Thank you so much Jai for your support πŸ€—

And we are happy that you have explained so clearly why this marriage will never work and will never be accepted !!!!!!!!!
Besides there is nothing Pavitra is this Rishta at all !!!!!!!
It's just obession...emotional blackmail...a bargain for the happiness of ArMan...

There has been so much negativity in this show lately, that all fans are actually craving for some happy moments and with this Arjun-Ovi marriage issue, things will become worse 

The thought only of Arjun marrying Ovi, despite loving Purvi , and then later return back to Purvi is so plain disgusting...that it makes me sick in my stomach !!!
Is marriage some kind of joke ???? 
Can someone please explain what kind of Pavitra Rishta this is ????
Edited by esha - 11 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this lovely thread Jaishankar πŸ€— πŸ€—

We only know what we are all going through. Its nothing but a PLAIN torture to see ArVi break like this.

PLEASE Ekta Kapoor, dont ruin your couples. They are meant to be together
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Jai for the support!!! We certainly are United arent we...both ARMAN fans and ARVI fans being that nothing seems to be going our way?? Everything good is a double edged sword and everything bad is plentiful.

ARVI fans we need the help and support of the ARMAN fans.  Ekta and Balaji seem to think that ARMAN fans will be thrilled that ARMAN will reunite at the expense of ARVI.  After 3 1/2 years of pain the ARMAN fans are saying they expected more. 

They should not go through the divorce and we should see a loving reunion where ARMAN realizes their love for each other and all the mistakes and misunderstandings are out in the open.  A beautiful scene this should be...from the heart.  Not because one daughter makes a deal with another that will destroy both their lives!!! As well as the life of their best friend's son!!! This is not what they want!!!!

I am heartened and happy to see the outpouring of support we have been getting from the ARMAN fans.  I also did not see one single post in this forum..not one...advocating or condoning Arjun Ovi marriage so ARMAN divorce will stop.  Not one.

ARVIans this says a lot.  This shows Balaji that this messed up reasoning of theirs just simply isnt going to work.  We are all fed up...and I mean ALL.  ARMAN fans thank you for the support.  Some have openly been outspoken...others silent...but nobody has said they look forward to Arjun Ovi marriage for their own interest of stopping the divorce.  And for that I am grateful.  ARVI fans no more bashing of ARMAN or Sushita.  This was our 11th hour...and ARMAN fans were with us on this one.  So we owe them this much.  And to return the favor when the time comes...because there is plenty on the horizon ahead.  Soham/Varsha will be a big, big thing...and so will Savita...because regardless of ARVI, Ovi, Teju, or who marries who...she will be hell bent on that divorce going through at any cost.  And we all know it.

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really like ur post jai n i completely agree with u on the point that arvi marriage will play a major role in Archana n Manav relationship. Plus i would love to see Arvi getting married so tht we can see atleast some positivity on the show. Don't know where Archana n Manav's relationship is heading n it will be so depressing to see another couple who love each other so much is going to face the same circumstances. So i am in support of Arvi wedding for all four of them i.e Archana ,Manav ,Arjun n Purvi
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
jai if i m not wrong now there r very less arman supporter in the forum bc arman means sushita for most PR viewers and 90%arman/sushita fan left forum bc they stop watching the show.now those who watching the show they r not arman[archana+new manav]fan they r ankita/archana fan or hiten/manav fan.bc ankita hiten as archana manav r not famous as couple but they r famous individually and have huge fan following.so their fan watch them only bc of their fav star is in the show.its truth bc i know most old PR fan who used to come here for arman/sushita but now left forum and we some   here only for ankita.so i dont think arman//sushita fan r still crazy for archana manav unit.i m talking on the basis of old PR fan.but i must say if ARVI fan stop watching PR TRP bound to b effected.and arvi unit of course will happened within in a month. Edited by poas - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

jai if i m not wrong now there r very less arman supporter in the forum bc arman means sushita for most PR viewers and 90%arman/sushita fan left forum bc they stop watching the show.now those who watching the show they r not arman[archana+new manav]fan they r ankita/archana fan or hiten/manav fan.bc ankita hiten as archana manav r not famous as couple but they r famous individually and have huge fan following.so their fan watch them only bc of their fav star is in the show.its truth bc i know most old PR fan who used to come here for arman/sushita but now left forum and we some   here only for ankita.so i dont think arman//sushita fan r still crazy for archana manav unit.i m talking on the basis of old PR fan.but i must say if ARVI fan stop watching PR TRP bound to b effected.and arvi unit of course will happened within in a month.

True Poppy re hence I mentioned I say on behalf of all we old school fans as most of them have left and are connected either for Anki or for Sush's BW..Yes and Hiten has his own set of fans and of course there are few like me who still would like to see Arman united and happy with their kids for the sake investing 3 years in this senseless show.Desr if our friends (old PR fans) were there ,they would still would have wanted what I requested. As Arman fans we all know about Arman and also know that Arman wont unite based on their children destruction.Hence I mentioned in the post Arvi marriage is a hope for not only Arman but for Ovi as well to get a chance to move on in life.
We all now watch for our favorites as this show has become way too senseless.Hence as a old school Arman/Sushita/Hiten/PR fan πŸ˜† I spoke on behalf of all of us and gave our support as I know we old school fans would never want to see the destruction happened in Arman's life over any couple especially their children.😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u Jai for the support to ArVi fans.. Hope ekta and her team gets the message and save the show.