Pavitra Rishta

A message from old school Arman fan!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To all the Arvi fans ,
I see the recent uproar in forum due to the Arjun - Ovi marriage scenario and Arch dear also opened thread asking support of Arman fans on this mess.
So on behalf of all old school Arman/Sushita/Hiten/PR fans I thought I would open this thread and give our support.😊
All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.And Arjun - Ovi marriage is going to cause more pain and misery for Arman.There are majority of fans who are really frustrated with turn of events and dont comment much on the show but I speak on their behalf as I know what all of us we old school Arman fans want.
Arvi marriage gives hope for Arman as importantly it gives a chance to Ovi to sink the reality that Arvi marriage is done and Arjun can never be hers now.(OF course Ekta can make Ovi still pursue Arjun like in all her shows but at least this gives Ovi the chance which this marriage will not )It gives her a chance to move on eventually and may be CV's will eventually make Ovi more sensible ,matured and career oriented girl and move on life which we want to see.
This in turn gives Arman to think about themselves as their children are happy and the vacum of their Aai is felt and for Manav in his life.Arman's relationship status should be decided on their own and their children should never be allowed to interfere in this mess.
Arvi marriage is a hope of happiness to come for not only Arvi but for Arman whereas Arjun - Ovi would be a reason of destruction especially for Ovi herself with having a husband who will never ever love her.
Arman are not the people who would be happy over their children misery and we fans also want the same as what Arman want i.e Arvi marriage.
I am hoping that Arvi marriage happens as planned and we get to see some positivity in the show and a path for Arman eventual re-union on their own terms with the closure of the long lost Arman- Soham track.
Arvi are Arman's children and we support Arman's children as much as Arman. Arvi marriage could be the reason of happiness coming back in Arman's life and their children eventually and we support that cause.
Thank you ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, Jai..🤗... You have been a steadfast friend in all this. We really appreciate this. 
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks jai for the nice post and for supporting us ,the arvi fans
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jai i loved your dp... it is soo good
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Jai, All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.

##########################################################

which love do you think has success in PR...

ArMan had love for each other...did their love succeed, or do you have any hope on ArVi that their love will be successful...

does it just mean getting married is successful for the love...or living together and being with each other life long is success...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_masti

@Jai, All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.

##########################################################

which love do you think has success in PR...

ArMan had love for each other...did their love succeed, or do you have any hope on ArVi that their love will be successful...

does it just mean getting married is successful for the love...or living together and being with each other life long is success...

masti dear that is a very logical point but when has PR followed any logic ever and made sense..At least one can hope to see some positivity in the show..Masti re I so want at least the younger generation not be doormat.Ovi is today's generation girl and it is very depressing to see her run behind a guy who does not love her.Her self -respect and her image is going for a toss. I want to see her move beyond all this.
Does Ovi has to be a love sick puppy..No ..She is a current generation young girl and I so want to give her to give a message that Love is mutual and if the guy does not give a damn about her no point in pursuing him but move on in life and be more successful and get a more secured future.The guy has already moved on its high the girl secures her future.I want to see that masti re.Ovi securing in her future by moving on life n becoming career wise successful more than ever..
And as fans we all want to see Arman and their kids happy..Forced relationship wont make anny of them happy .So hoping for a light for all of them in this darkness dear ðŸ˜Š
Jaishankar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

jai i loved your dp... it is soo good

Thanks Rashi dear..As a celebration on becoming a IF-dazzler had to put my favorite one ðŸ˜† tribute to our dear Arman/Sushita ðŸ˜Š..Its one of my favorite Arman/Sushita pic.Both are looking gorgeous...😃
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Nice post!! I do agree!! It's really nice of ArMan fans to support ArVi fans!! :) I really hope Arjun Purvi get married!!
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

masti dear that is a very logical point but when has PR followed any logic ever and made sense..At least one can hope to see some positivity in the show..Masti re I so want at least the younger generation not be doormat.Ovi is today's generation girl and it is very depressing to see her run behind a guy who does not love her.Her self -respect and her image is going for a toss. I want to see her move beyond all this.
Does Ovi has to be a love sick puppy..No ..She is a current generation young girl and I so want to give her to give a message that Love is mutual and if the guy does not give a damn about her no point in pursuing him but move on in life and be more successful and get a more secured future.The guy has already moved on its high the girl secures her future.I want to see that masti re.Ovi securing in her future by moving on life n becoming career wise successful more than ever..
And as fans we all want to see Arman and their kids happy..Forced relationship wont make anny of them happy .So hoping for a light for all of them in this darkness dear ðŸ˜Š

Jai, even I completely agree that Ovi should move-on, but ArVi is facing this situation because of the mess they themself created...
in one way if i see, Ovi made this nice move, here Arjun will realize how it will be if someone you love leaves and breaks all the promises...if you think from the Ovi's view, how can she face the fashion industry with engagement-break...
the way CVs started Arjun and Purvi characters, it was awesome, and everyone got attached to them as they are more practical...but again totally the characterization is ruined and they became cry babies than ArMan...now they don't have that self-confidence in them...
and even ArMan doesn't want ArVi to have same type of life which they had...
even if Arjun and Purvi gets married, will they have happy married life, Archu and Sulo will let them to have happy married life without interfering their life...
I am not saying Ovi-Arjun marrigae should happen...but I can sure say everyone should realize their part of mistake...then only everyone can move-on...

and the main thing which makes everyone upset is kanyadaan...who stopped manav to go to archana...manav is not happy with bio kids and he will not support them and he has no respect for his mom...why he is living with Ds...

ok ArVi love each other and made for each other, and ArMan will do anything for ArVi...don't you think ArMan just abandoning their bio kids...

and archu for courtesy also didn't ask Manav about Ovi after suicide...does it portrait her love to twins... 
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Jai..Arjun-Ovi marriage will only cause more drama and twists..
Let us see what happens..