Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

A message from old school Arman fan!!!

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
To all the Arvi fans ,
I see the recent uproar in forum due to the Arjun - Ovi marriage scenario and Arch dear also opened thread asking support of Arman fans on this mess.
So on behalf of all old school Arman/Sushita/Hiten/PR fans I thought I would open this thread and give our support.Smile
All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.And Arjun - Ovi marriage is going to cause more pain and misery for Arman.There are majority of fans who are really frustrated with turn of events and dont comment much on the show but I speak on their behalf as I know what all of us we old school Arman fans want.
Arvi marriage gives hope for Arman as importantly it gives a chance to Ovi to sink the reality that Arvi marriage is done and Arjun can never be hers now.(OF course Ekta can make Ovi still pursue Arjun like in all her shows but at least this gives Ovi the chance which this marriage will not )It gives her a chance to move on eventually and may be CV's will eventually make Ovi more sensible ,matured and career oriented girl and move on life which we want to see.
This in turn gives Arman to think about themselves as their children are happy and the vacum of their Aai is felt and for Manav in his life.Arman's relationship status should be decided on their own and their children should never be allowed to interfere in this mess.
Arvi marriage is a hope of happiness to come for not only Arvi but for Arman whereas Arjun - Ovi would be a reason of destruction especially for Ovi herself with having a husband who will never ever love her.
Arman are not the people who would be happy over their children misery and we fans also want the same as what Arman want i.e Arvi marriage.
I am hoping that Arvi marriage happens as planned and we get to see some positivity in the show and a path for Arman eventual re-union on their own terms with the closure of the long lost Arman- Soham track.
Arvi are Arman's children and we support Arman's children as much as Arman. Arvi marriage could be the reason of happiness coming back in Arman's life and their children eventually and we support that cause.
Thank you Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

2212abbsalisa21rekha23abhimgarchverma10diana72reshma28JamuxChandnii95iheartuvgiri--Jenelle--AxiomSaifliciousarjunaluisramki1LavenderCrystalampliphysunny8410MjdronamrajuTulseynaavaThaneesoapwatcher1Ashlaikajkhusialicia.Afss_94Huma--MariaMars-eshasrkrashi85relentless._OrChiD_

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Jai - Hug  ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimg--Jenelle--JaishankarAfss_94

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Jai, i Totally agree...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAfss_94

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Jai..Hug... You have been a steadfast friend in all this. We really appreciate this. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimg--Jenelle--JaishankarAshlaika

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks jai for the nice post and for supporting us ,the arvi fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
jai i loved your dp... it is soo good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

@Jai, All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.

##########################################################

which love do you think has success in PR...

ArMan had love for each other...did their love succeed, or do you have any hope on ArVi that their love will be successful...

does it just mean getting married is successful for the love...or living together and being with each other life long is success...

Edited by m_masti - 03 September 2012 at 2:54pm
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

@Jai, All Arman fans dont want Arjun - Ovi marriage to happen coz of a simple fact that its a one-sided blind love which can never succeed.

##########################################################

which love do you think has success in PR...

ArMan had love for each other...did their love succeed, or do you have any hope on ArVi that their love will be successful...

does it just mean getting married is successful for the love...or living together and being with each other life long is success...

masti dear that is a very logical point but when has PR followed any logic ever and made sense..At least one can hope to see some positivity in the show..Masti re I so want at least the younger generation not be doormat.Ovi is today's generation girl and it is very depressing to see her run behind a guy who does not love her.Her self -respect and her image is going for a toss. I want to see her move beyond all this.
Does Ovi has to be a love sick puppy..No ..She is a current generation young girl and I so want to give her to give a message that Love is mutual and if the guy does not give a damn about her no point in pursuing him but move on in life and be more successful and get a more secured future.The guy has already moved on its high the girl secures her future.I want to see that masti re.Ovi securing in her future by moving on life n becoming career wise successful more than ever..
And as fans we all want to see Arman and their kids happy..Forced relationship wont make anny of them happy .So hoping for a light for all of them in this darkness dear Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 September 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21lukin4goodSoapvgirireshma28diana72jdronamrajuAshlaika

Go to top