•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I would absolutely love to see these scenes in the future...I really hope we get such a scene sometime or the other...

1. Khushi crying like arnav today for someone really close to her and arnav comforting her Iike how khushi did today..

2. Arnav crying like this for khushi...I know we all will cry buckets when this happens...
Edited by Niaahuja7 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Niaahuja7

I would absolutely love to see these scenes in the future...I really hope we ge
t such a scene sometime or the other...

1. Khushi crying like arnav today for someone really close to her and arnav comforting her Iike how khushi did today..

2. Arnav crying like this for khushi...I know we all will cry buckets when this happens...

U know, i can give u arnav crying for khushi... I have written my first OS (nd am still writin) where khushi got kidnappme and not arnav... U can read it and if u do, plz leave a comment...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175330

I knw its not the same as watchin in the serial, but still... This story is how I had wished th track wud go...
when khushi will cum to know that shyam was behind her father's almost death and now ill condition..she will be totally shaken and then arnav may console her like khushi did today...😊 
Originally posted by priyankaa

when khushi will cum to know that shyam was behind her father's almost death and now ill condition..she will be totally shaken and then arnav may console her like khushi did today...😊 

Hopefully,... even I was thinking the ditto same thing, but then also realised that this truth will come out with another truth that Shyam was behind anjali's miscarriage too, so...I don't really know how will it shape up...