Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

promo for tue epi (zindagi ka faisla) (Page 3)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Yes.  Vamita - they timed Anandi's realization that she needs to honour the essence of her mother's dream and live up to the expectations of the Shekhars perfectly.

J's return has many possible silver lines:
1. Shiv will get to display his trust and faith on Anandi;
2. Anandi will live up to that trust and win over CM slowly but surely;
3. A will prove herself different from G once again by returning J
4. J will have to finally pay for his pleasure...DS won't be able to rescue him try as she might.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redAbhiAnivamitadliphookedSuchi-

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thappad se dar nahin... Pyar se..

Anandi is right!
Jagat slapped her on her self confidence, social status,education & Anandi never cared for it... She cd come back successfully now she is going to face flood of love from Shiv's family...,,, as well as jagat!
isi se dar lag rahi hai Anandi ko!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gawker

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I am new here but I feel DS will take J home but will still want anandi to marry shiv.  Plus J is trapped as they are showing gauri being preggy same time.  I think j will try to create trouble as he hates shiv.  Shivs sister May join J for this breakup but in end Ansh will Be in love.
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

it can be his dream... it can be and insted of DS its heith singh who will put more fuel...
lets seee...but i doubt and always had doubt on DS whenever it comes to pighead and she can change..but atm so confuse...cv might or can do anything..i just hope he dosnet destroy the serial now... thats all

Payal, I do not think Dadisa will change so drastically. Being her grandson she alweays had a soft corner for Jagya. She is also responsible to a large extent the way Jagya shaped up. But, she is no fool. She may try to help Jagya overcome this phase in his life,but, she would not do any thing to bring both Jagya and Anandi together. Let us not forget,she loves Shiv very much.

hooked

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

it can be his dream... it can be and insted of DS its heith singh who will put more fuel...
lets seee...but i doubt and always had doubt on DS whenever it comes to pighead and she can change..but atm so confuse...cv might or can do anything..i just hope he dosnet destroy the serial now... thats all

Payal, I do not think Dadisa will change so drastically. Being her grandson she alweays had a soft corner for Jagya. She is also responsible to a large extent the way Jagya shaped up. But, she is no fool. She may try to help Jagya overcome this phase in his life,but, she would not do any thing to bring both Jagya and Anandi together. Let us not forget,she loves Shiv very much.
Agree with all ur thoughts but why would ds love Shiv?
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

I agree...There is a phase in people's life when they need family support and Dadisa will give Jagya that, when she finds him in pitiable state...She was the first person to hold him when he was born, had been with his every happy and sad moments, until she realized what Jagya did with Anandi...She knows he is wrong, and would never do anything against Anandi and her families wish as far as Anandi is concerned...But in her heart she knows that she can't leave her blood, her grand son here...No parent can see their kid ever in such a state...Dadi has enough brains, to do what is right...She is not just a women who will be once again blinded by her love to her ladesar, and forget what Anandi went through and ask her to accept Jagya back...She will support Jagya and simoultaniously will marry of Anandi and let her go, where she will get her share of happiness...Only thing that will be a problem is Anandi feeling akward and being in a fix...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81gawker

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
very simple and straight..Anandi will be with Shiv...Finally DS will accept Gauri as her DIL...

elasingh

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Isn't it Jagya's dream or hallucination?.May be DS's expressions on seeing him at the engagement has given him a hope while he knows that he can not go back to Anandi.That's the reason he saw DS in his dream.May be it is DS's heart that is crying out to him. And he finally listened to it.
Gauri I hope she realizes her hope for a better future has come to her in the form of a baby.
To me it still does not have that air of reality in that scene.

Edited by aparnauma - 03 September 2012 at 8:51pm

SiriuslySujal

Go to top