Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

promo for tue epi (zindagi ka faisla) (Page 2)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@ Anjana...yeah, i am sure that is what it means...They did not say what will dadisas decision be now? They said life choose the path for him itself...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Vamita - its just meant to stress the viewers...and max will fall for it.  Forum will flower with "DS has not changed", "JaaN reunion imminent",  "CM will use J"  blah blah blah blah blah 

ROFL ROFLROFL  Penguins maybe issshmmart...peopleLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyAbhiAnivamitahookedSuchi-Blukitten

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
for the record i am not a penguin LOL

I am upset that she wants him back with Anandi in that house ... but i know that even DS will not want Anandi to go back to Jagya.

Anandi tho no way will go back

Just sad that Anandi has to face the creep once again

@(#*@(#*@(#*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitaAsh_StorytellerChytra

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
it can be his dream... it can be and insted of DS its heith singh who will put more fuel...
lets seee...but i doubt and always had doubt on DS whenever it comes to pighead and she can change..but atm so confuse...cv might or can do anything..i just hope he dosnet destroy the serial now... thats all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Vamita - that's the way read it too though I have not seen the promo... J has sealed his own fate. He can't undo the past despite the ray of hope that DS is bringing in his life with her presence. A has decided to consciously make the effort to move on now - today. She will. G is pregnant and while she may want to abort...her mommy will fight for Kawarsa ka lawaris.

I still can't believe that how easily Jagya is taking life...He never thought of Anandi when he lied, married or lead his happy life with Gauri...And same way, after spending again almost 8 years now, he just decided to come back without a thought as soon as he came to know about Gauri...now, if Anandi was not engaged and he would have wooved Anandi back, and then Gauri came and sat in the rain asking for fogiveness, he would again go back to Gauri?

It is as if he is still thinking as if this is still child's play...i just want to shake him and say, wake up Jagya, Yes you were married to Anandi when you were small and you did not even know the meaning of marriage, but when you cheated Anandi and married, you were not a child any more and life is not so easy as he is taking it...! Running away from responsibility is not an option now...When he is trapped by his own net...

brick_redlavyAbhiAnipoiu123Suchi-elasingh

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I hope its gauri's hand lol telling him chal bikhari ... chal wapis ghar.

Tera jagay wahin hai.. meray kadmon kay neechay

chitra11Ash_StorytellerChytrapoiu123dlipelasingh

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Vamita - that's the way read it too though I have not seen the promo... J has sealed his own fate. He can't undo the past despite the ray of hope that DS is bringing in his life with her presence. A has decided to consciously make the effort to move on now - today. She will. G is pregnant and while she may want to abort...her mommy will fight for Kawarsa ka lawaris.

I still can't believe that how easily Jagya is taking life...He never thought of Anandi when he lied, married or lead his happy life with Gauri...And same way, after spending again almost 8 years now, he just decided to come back without a thought as soon as he came to know about Gauri...now, if Anandi was not engaged and he would have wooved Anandi back, and then Gauri came and sat in the rain asking for fogiveness, he would again go back to Gauri?

It is as if he is still thinking as if this is still child's play...i just want to shake him and say, wake up Jagya, Yes you were married to Anandi when you were small and you did not even know the meaning of marriage, but when you cheated Anandi and married, you were not a child any more and life is not so easy as he is taking it...! Running away from responsibility is not an option now...When he is trapped by his own net...

Well said.

That kid proves it.

Now how will he run away from the responsibility to father a child!?

will all the love towards gauri come back rushing again .. 

Slime Ball
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

for the record i am not a penguin LOL

I am upset that she wants him back with Anandi in that house ... but i know that even DS will not want Anandi to go back to Jagya.

Anandi tho no way will go back

Just sad that Anandi has to face the creep once again

@(#*@(#*@(#*

Don't worry Suchi...like Gauri, Anandi will show him his right place...She is nothing to him now and fiancee to Shiv... !

Edited by vamita - 03 September 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerhookedSuchi-

Go to top