Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
If ASY had to punish someone then it has to be SS who is the reason of all his miseries... but what ll Krish do??? he himself was trapped by his father...
ASY is such a mean person and he cannot be counted as an educated man...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ASY's character has been all messed up - another one CVs CANT QUITE DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH METHINKS!
Love the post - nice one Trina!

Havent seen the epi but really wanna see how K looked when he got electrified - for some reason it makes me wanna laugh when I see it written like that!

Prolly coz I keep thinking of Peyasiya and her fry-up on the washing line!!!🤣Remember that??!!!

Call me evil - I dont mind - but please tell me it was nothing like that or I wont be able to look at KST again!!!😆
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

cvs made ASY another tam😛

wire connection🤣
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wid u Trina !!
Well said by all 👏
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvette

ASY's character has been all messed up - another one CVs CANT QUITE DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH METHINKS!

Love the post - nice one Trina!

Havent seen the epi but really wanna see how K looked when he got electrified - for some reason it makes me wanna laugh when I see it written like that!

Prolly coz I keep thinking of Peyasiya and her fry-up on the washing line!!!🤣Remember that??!!!

Call me evil - I dont mind - but please tell me it was nothing like that or I wont be able to look at KST again!!!😆

I haven't watched either and completely forgot about Piyassia's electrocution until you reminded me😆
aanchalarora26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CVS R MAKING HIM  A VILLIAN... n we just hate it...  
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meanreds

I haven't watched either and completely forgot about Piyassia's electrocution until you reminded me😆

to my inexprienced eye he didn't look comical like Pissy 😆... they did a better job with the optics...

he fell into a pool of dye water ...dont why they opted to hold the confontation where they dye cloth 😕 ... anyway i digress...

so they actually did a good job of showing the electric current actually spaking in the water while he was in it.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mohiti

But actually the scene was electrifying in terms of performances well done MM and AB

I know mohiti, that's why I said pun intended.  It was electrifying literally plotwise, and metaphorically because of MM and AB.  

I know a strong villain was needed, but even more than that we need some UB shirts/hot scenes.  Who's with me?  😳

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ash_arja

If ASY had to punish someone then it has to be SS who is the reason of all his miseries... but what ll Krish do??? he himself was trapped by his father...

ASY is such a mean person and he cannot be counted as an educated man...

Abhimanyu wants to punish SS for never being the dad he deserved.  He accepted him, only to later use him and throw his career away.  Yes Krish was trapped by his father, but it was the same Krishna who brought back a crucial witness for Prats' case and therefore sealed Abhimanyu's fate as a lawyer.  The guy can't practice in India, nor can he recover his name as a savior of the less fortunate.  He wants to punish Krishna more because SS will never forsake him, even in spite of doing last rites and all.  He wants to punish him for being beaten up and then getting ignored at the hospital, he never got over the loss of his pride.   When SS overlooked Abhimanyu, it was rubbing salt in the wound. 

Let's not forget one crucial point, Abhimanyu's career in law not only helped him further himself, it helped him support his mother and have some independence from SS.  It gave him a sense of worth and dignity.  Now that he can't fight cases anymore, he is just a farmer.  A man of his intelligence, not less than Pratigya or Aman Mathur could not settle quietly into the dust after everything that happened.

Abhimanyu and Krishna are both men of education.  Abhimanyu had a formal education all the way to graduate school which led to his law license, but he obviously can't practice in the country now.  Krishna is not literate, but as a restaurant owner he has had an informal education.  Not to mention his snappy detective work in finding the location of Pankaj Singh.