Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Guys Get Ready Circus Act In Chopras Mad House

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
looks like kunal is going to come home drunk...🤣..poor AC will think that his papa is so happy that he won the competition and thats why he came home drunk😆 but then the other reason his papa got drunk becos of his mummy whom he have had a close passionate encounter a while ago🤣😆...i guess he is heading his way to his fav santosh dukhi bar...🤣...now in his home...the whole clowns have seen siddhi in public in such a glamour avatar...with a rich lifestyle...and veena loony already started her first clown act with kunal "yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai"...i was like how will kunal himself know when he never even enquire siddhi is alive or dead in the jail for 9 years...what a silly question to ask kunal when he himself is confused...at least i am happy to seema-anokhi-ishani being happy to see siddhi but then worried for kunal...

get ready for circus act of chopras clowns tomorrow...bad-mouthing of siddhi continues...thank god leech have no clue abt siddhi...but i am sure she will not be left behind...

guys get ready for circus act of chopras clowns...😡😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the leech has no clue as if now..bt i doubt she will b in the dark for long since veena aunty will definately disclose the news to her favourite richa the dumb thakral n then like always she'l get down to what she does best!!!!😡
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

mages i seriously dont care for the clowns, the day they know the truth they wont have  a place to hide they face. anyways as of now i feel kunal wont get drunk, he will keep the feelings inside him all bottled up and he will have an outburst maybe once he gets confirmation about who siddhi was with. As of now he doesnt know siddhi stays with abhay. 

norzar

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: riachopra

the leech has no clue as if now..bt i doubt she will b in the dark for long since veena aunty will definately disclose the news to her favourite richa the dumb thakral n then like always she'l get down to what she does best!!!!😡

i am sure after such hot scenes of SiNal...we are going to get circus act from chopras clowns and wasting our precious time...😡🤢

instead of seeing circus act of the clowns...i would prefer to see abhay putting some sense on AD...and AD telling sorry to his mother and he bonds with his mother...

i am tired of circus acts every now and then...i want a break from them...

but yes i do want to know seema reactions and feelings after seeing her kiddo sister in such a glam avatar...she looked happy though worried...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

mages i seriously dont care for the clowns, the day they know the truth they wont have  a place to hide they face. anyways as of now i feel kunal wont get drunk, he will keep the feelings inside him all bottled up and he will have an outburst maybe once he gets confirmation about who siddhi was with. As of now he doesnt know siddhi stays with abhay. 

norzar

the clowns can rot in hell for all i care...but i don't see their rotten faces in the next day epi...i will prefer to watch AD-siddhi bonding...and AC-kunal bonding with the prize and medal...but i am sure they are going to waste one whole epi on circus act of the clowns...

like i say even if they rub their nose on siddhi's feet...they are still creatures for him...i will never ever ever forgive them at all...

i hope he doesn't get drunk...but when it comes to siddhi...there is no control of his emotions...but yes he will suppress his feelings...and one drunk outburst will reveal his whole emotions
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mages i care the least for the incosiderate bunch of fools called chopras ...its pretty much expected dey r gonna bad mouth siddhi ..wat else can u expect from morons like veena nd raj...just waiting for da day they know abt their laadli richa 's reality ...they surely deserve to die out of shame dat very day...
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mages: nice post...   now as always veena maata will be the person to make things easier for richa...  in his case by revealing  abtsiddhi to mahaaan richa...
amarjyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sahi kara raha ho ,sabsa jyada tamasha to veena karagi,or gaurav,or unki pyari richa jab prichay start huya tha,tab veena ka role kitna acha tha,or anand ka marna ka baad sa mujha veena or richa mai koi farak nahi dikhta
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right mages.. even I am expecting these filler  clown family episodes.. dont feel like watching today's episode ...i am sure the creature will pop up and her psychic vibrations and asthma attack will be on full swing ..
I hate the clown family dont even wish to talk about them..
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ TM & Others :
Comparing & Calling a character a leech will be considered as character bashing ..
Reminders have been given b4 ,, consider this as warning so refrain 4rm any bad name callings in future
or WL would be raised instantly without any notice ..

Topic Closed
Parichay Dev Team ..