Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys Vs Girls CC Season2 # CC 20 (Page 11)

Sammaraxx IF-Rockerz
Sammaraxx
Sammaraxx

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by krazykiller

Chery usay btao us ff nay kya kia mayray sath. I swear asal pasword dia hay. Abhe may hu on thats why tmhare side say on nhe hua.
mai to jane wali thi.. ok to story bolu usko?

ok sami

wo ff me shanky sold ridima to armaan n armaan used her.n at the end she dies :(

n miku loves ridima too much he couldnt take it.. :(

He what.
He used her. Armaan cud neva do thr. Not to ridzi.
Who wrote dis.
How could they
R they stupid
Koi ar ke baare main aisa,likh ta hain kya.
AR were made for each ova
N how dare they try n make armaan lyk dat evil. Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammaraxx

Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by krazykiller

Chery usay btao us ff nay kya kia mayray sath. I swear asal pasword dia hay. Abhe may hu on thats why tmhare side say on nhe hua.
mai to jane wali thi.. ok to story bolu usko?

ok sami

wo ff me shanky sold ridima to armaan n armaan used her.n at the end she dies :(

n miku loves ridima too much he couldnt take it.. :(

He what.
He used her. Armaan cud neva do thr. Not to ridzi.
Who wrote dis.
How could they
R they stupid
Koi ar ke baare main aisa,likh ta hain kya.
AR were made for each ova
N how dare they try n make armaan lyk dat evil. Angry Angry
i agree is horrible..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammaraxx

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

chandni ratein sub jug soye hum jage taronse kre batey hoo chndi ratein



Edited by cherry_an - 03 September 2012 at 4:50pm
Sammaraxx IF-Rockerz
Sammaraxx
Sammaraxx

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by Sammaraxx

@ cherry. Awww yaar rukhti na. Ok
Byye
Tc
ruki hui hu miku ne rukaya.. menu nini ari hai i mean m sleepy..

Ohhh

Ryt
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammaraxx

Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by Sammaraxx

@ cherry. Awww yaar rukhti na. Ok
Byye
Tc
ruki hui hu miku ne rukaya.. menu nini ari hai i mean m sleepy..

Ohhh

Ryt
hmmm -_-
Sammaraxx IF-Rockerz
Sammaraxx
Sammaraxx

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Mk i soo agree.
Im hatin tht storylyn
Wht type of an endin has ridzi die..
N armaan wud neva do tht



@ cherry. Yea its more dan horible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammaraxx

Mk i soo agree.
Im hatin tht storylyn
Wht type of an endin has ridzi die..
N armaan wud neva do tht



@ cherry. Yea its more dan horible
it only shows that the story was senseless not at all on ridima armaan charactrs..
i dnt knw why ppl write such stuff
Sammaraxx IF-Rockerz
Sammaraxx
Sammaraxx

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@ cherry. Yup. It cant have been based on AR at all
Thse pp myt not have been dmgians imean fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: beast4u   Replies: 1190   Views: 33285

beast4u 1190 33285 25 March 2011 at 8:24pm by Make-It-Pop
Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: Make-It-Pop   Replies: 1239   Views: 28832

Make-It-Pop 1239 28832 20 March 2011 at 8:12am by hnisha
Boys et Girls avec Attitude Problem #126 ||(IO)||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ArohaAngel-   Replies: 1197   Views: 37782

-ArohaAngel- 1197 37782 11 February 2011 at 7:24am by beast4u
Boys&Girls with attitude probz #123 ~Invites Only~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: beast4u   Replies: 1217   Views: 32599

beast4u 1217 32599 18 January 2011 at 3:43am by beast4u

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index