India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

PRECAP for Tuesday

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hello ABians I saw PRECAP for Monday in repeat of AB so thought to share it with u all . 

Pinky comes with Dehati in Krishna's house . Noone was there . They both sees Krishna's purse and Pinky finds out the envelope which krishna was about to post . Pinky takes it out saying that IAS banna tha naa , ab banke dikhao .Angry

I wish Pintu comes and catches these two red Handed and should teach them a nice lesson of manners that W/o permission nooone's things should be touched AngryAngry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalitha13martalinda-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

tch912 Senior Member
tch912
tch912

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Come on how low can they go?  They have yet to be caught in anything they have done.  I guess this show cannot show Krishna being happy for long.  This is the longest I have seen with Krishna being happy.  It was such a long run with her being miserable and terrible things happening to her.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tch912

Come on how low can they go?  They have yet to be caught in anything they have done.  I guess this show cannot show Krishna being happy for long.  This is the longest I have seen with Krishna being happy.  It was such a long run with her being miserable and terrible things happening to her.

Don't worry . Nothing will happen . Pinky again will get fail in her plan . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Moni Hug and I think Pinky is born to fail so her plan will flop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Monica for this...can't wait to see what is in store...Smile
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing , I just hope someone can catch them
martalinda Senior Member
martalinda
martalinda

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I wonder why krishna and her  family doesn't suspect  pinky and her equally evil parents in all the unfortunate events happening in their life particularly Krishna's.She  was supposed to be an intelligent woman but she doesn't  try to find out or carry out an investigation about  who were the people who always file complaints against her. Confused
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by martalinda

I wonder why krishna and her  family doesn't suspect  pinky and her equally evil parents in all the unfortunate events happening in their life particularly Krishna's.She  was supposed to be an intelligent woman but she doesn't  try to find out or carry out an investigation about  who were the people who always file complaints against her. Confused

Krishna and family do know by now that it is BDP behind all this...thats why we got scenes of Ravi getting enraged earlier and Manisha too suspecting Dihati keeping the money there...but they are quiet because as of now they do not have enough evidence...All this will surely come out soon...In fact - Saraswati wanting Krishna to get a higher post than Pinky clearly shows she is aware of the root cause of all their problems...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 03 September 2012 at 11:33pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index