Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

trying to drill some sense into CVS (Page 2)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

again love ur dp...LOL so much of mohan!! thanks for the detailed reply Smile 
@red: yes, this should be shown in a gradual manner. in a way wherein addu realises how much mohan cares for him, nanhi and his mother. it should come from a gradual realisation. spiderman indicated nanhi affection. Papa will only strengthen the bond. aur phir papa ko spiderman bol hi sakte hai. dads are heros anyways!!

secondly. YES UR MONU is unique!! Wink n we all love him that way. but as u said constructive comparisons would be nice to watch!!

Mere DP ke peeche kyun padi hai.LOL... Mere Mohan ko nazar mat laga... I'll put him kala tikaWink

Thanks for agreeing with me. One thing I have to say that all the topics which you have listed are so beautiful... Dream scenes lagthe hai... Pata nahi CVs will ever touch these topics.Ermm

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
aapne tho dil ki baat batayi...truly u listed v good points...whatever points u have listed, it will be a treasure to watch those points...par cvs kab sutharenge...they r so fond of ridz ki they cant see anything else...so sad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohannb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

@red: yes, this should be shown in a gradual manner. in a way wherein addu realises how much mohan cares for him, nanhi and his mother. it should come from a gradual realisation. spiderman indicated nanhi affection. Papa will only strengthen the bond. aur phir papa ko spiderman bol hi sakte hai. dads are heros anyways!!

secondly. YES UR MONU is unique!! Wink n we all love him that way. but as u said constructive comparisons would be nice to watch!!

Mere DP ke peeche kyun padi hai.LOL... Mere Mohan ko nazar mat laga... I'll put him kala tikaWink

Thanks for agreeing with me. One thing I have to say that all the topics which you have listed are so beautiful... Dream scenes lagthe hai... Pata nahi CVs will ever touch these topics.Ermm

HAHAHA...apno ki nazar lagti hi kya?? ;-) "arey yaaar" thank you so much Embarrassed "haaan na" ekdum dream seq lagta hai LOL ridhimma off ho jaye ek baar fir cvs kuch aur sochenge yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

HAHAHA...apno ki nazar lagti hi kya?? ;-) "arey yaaar" thank you so much Embarrassed "haaan na" ekdum dream seq lagta hai LOL ridhimma off ho jaye ek baar fir cvs kuch aur sochenge yaar.

Haan na...
LOL Apno ka nazar nahi lagtha... sorryEmbarrassed.

On a serious note if raddi is made to stay with Mohan by any means of pressure or blackmailing, I am temporarily quitting the show from that episode.Angry I can't see Mohan torture.
Ouch

nb.nehaSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Nice post! I liked all your points except for the last one Smile!

Healthy or Unhealthy, comparisons between two people of equal/unequal values, are meaning less! Why wud one compare their loved ones! Be it good or bad, shudn't we just focus on them and nurture them directly, instead of trying to make them inspire/aspire with/for the other! I am not for it! Smile

As a simple example, kids get really offended if we compare them with the neighbours! And among our own kids, comparisons are still more horrible! In the name of inspiring the other we are actually bringing down the self-confidence of the one being compared!

Sometimes a wife/husband keep comparing their spouses with their mom/dad! Height of irritation! This is my opinion!

Meera_Ka_Mohannb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Haan na...LOL Apno ka nazar nahi lagtha... sorryEmbarrassed.

On a serious note if raddi is made to stay with Mohan by any means of pressure or blackmailing, I am temporarily quitting the show from that episode.Angry I can't see Mohan torture.
Ouch[/QUOTE]

arey yaar maine to bahut pehle hi quit kar diya tha. n abhi abhi dekha TOI article. its like adding fuel to fire. mera to mood total spoil ho gya hai. also read Sudhir sharma's reply. do u think its true? i dont think so. he l never let out the story. its really saddening now Cry

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Are you here? Visit Aditi's thread I commented on today's episode, though I haven't seen the episode.LOL

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Are you here? Visit Aditi's thread I commented on today's episode, though I haven't seen the episode.LOL

ya i read ur comment n was about to reply that my grand mother called me. she wanted tea. abhi comment kar ne jaa hi hun 

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index