Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

trying to drill some sense into CVS - Page 2

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Mere DP ke peeche kyun padi hai.πŸ˜†... Mere Mohan ko nazar mat laga... I'll put him kala tikaπŸ˜‰

Thanks for agreeing with me. One thing I have to say that all the topics which you have listed are so beautiful... Dream scenes lagthe hai... Pata nahi CVs will ever touch these topics.πŸ€”

HAHAHA...apno ki nazar lagti hi kya?? ;-) "arey yaaar" thank you so much πŸ˜³ "haaan na" ekdum dream seq lagta hai πŸ˜† ridhimma off ho jaye ek baar fir cvs kuch aur sochenge yaar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

HAHAHA...apno ki nazar lagti hi kya?? ;-) "arey yaaar" thank you so much πŸ˜³ "haaan na" ekdum dream seq lagta hai πŸ˜† ridhimma off ho jaye ek baar fir cvs kuch aur sochenge yaar.

Haan na...
πŸ˜† Apno ka nazar nahi lagtha... sorry😳.

On a serious note if raddi is made to stay with Mohan by any means of pressure or blackmailing, I am temporarily quitting the show from that episode.😑 I can't see Mohan torture.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post! I liked all your points except for the last one 😊!

Healthy or Unhealthy, comparisons between two people of equal/unequal values, are meaning less! Why wud one compare their loved ones! Be it good or bad, shudn't we just focus on them and nurture them directly, instead of trying to make them inspire/aspire with/for the other! I am not for it! 😊

As a simple example, kids get really offended if we compare them with the neighbours! And among our own kids, comparisons are still more horrible! In the name of inspiring the other we are actually bringing down the self-confidence of the one being compared!

Sometimes a wife/husband keep comparing their spouses with their mom/dad! Height of irritation! This is my opinion!
nb.neha thumbnail
Haan na...πŸ˜† Apno ka nazar nahi lagtha... sorry😳.

On a serious note if raddi is made to stay with Mohan by any means of pressure or blackmailing, I am temporarily quitting the show from that episode.😑 I can't see Mohan torture.
[/QUOTE]

arey yaar maine to bahut pehle hi quit kar diya tha. n abhi abhi dekha TOI article. its like adding fuel to fire. mera to mood total spoil ho gya hai. also read Sudhir sharma's reply. do u think its true? i dont think so. he l never let out the story. its really saddening now πŸ˜­
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are you here? Visit Aditi's thread I commented on today's episode, though I haven't seen the episode.πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Are you here? Visit Aditi's thread I commented on today's episode, though I haven't seen the episode.πŸ˜†

ya i read ur comment n was about to reply that my grand mother called me. she wanted tea. abhi comment kar ne jaa hi hun