India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

trying to drill some sense into CVS

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
while watching NBT so many topics came across my mind; topics/ issues that cvs could have explored ( they started too). Topics like:

• Bonding between Addu n mohan
  • Addu n nanhi calling mohan papa , esply Addu
  • Mohan converting into a more composed individual as a result of being a father
  • Mohan's methods of tackling Adu and in the process also remembering his father ; sometimes regretting his behavour with his dad and sometimes refraining from committing the same mistakes as his dad did
  • megha-mohan special bonding ( that's what we always wanted to see)
  • mohan-nanhi...even better bonding like no one else
  • a house wife megha trying to mend mohan's habbit of "impulsive buying"
  • megha juggling between home n work and mohan helping her ( if megha starts working again)
  • sometimes comparisons between amar n mohan ( dont't kill me for this but i think to add up spice this could be a better option than adding a bug like Ridhimma)
in short there are several issues cvs can take up and have taken up too but left in the middle as they choose Ridhimma track over such delicate issues!! instead of handing such topics with maturity they came up with such an illogical and immature track...spoiling the flavour of the show.

wish some body could pass on our views to Cvs...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkySubimaneer_foreverAnshu..swavai2aashu_amnaina2010Meera_Ka_MohanLeesanSweet-LionessLekzpc_palsdsgirlSenpoosonu-monu

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

while watching NBT so many topics came across my mind; topics/ issues that cvs could have explored ( they started too). Topics like:

First of all good points.
Clap

Addu has always been a irritating topic for me, he is not been controlled or reprimanded for his rude behavior with elders(mainly Mohan)either by Megha or any vyaas member. Angry

But yes I would love to watch father and son bonding.Embarrassed

Waiting for that to happen but with some logic. Lekin Spiderman bhi chalega, the affection they show is more important... hai na?? Embarrassed

Actually in the farmhouse scenes and post FH scenes did give some indications that addu has started a liking in Mohan, but was stopped abruptly and now he is shown more irritated with Mohan... Why ? What was the need to spoil the bonding? The new CVs just wanted to show some more humiliations for Mohan due to addu topic... if we remember the Jayasuriya incident. That was so terrible, bechaara Mohan was shown as careless and irresponsible... I hated it. Angry

• Mohan converting into a more composed individual as a result of being a father

This may be or will be better development for Mohan as a family man. But I personally love the Mohan as he is and I don't want him to change.Hug I love his attitude.Day Dreaming

• Mohan's methods of tackling Adu and in the process also remembering his father ; sometimes regretting his behavour with his dad and sometimes refraining from committing the same mistakes as his dad did

I am curious how will the CVs show this track.Shocked... I wonder what may be Mohan's past with his fatherErmm

Eagerly waiting for this to happen, but this track will take time. Want to see MM romance.Day Dreaming

That will be the cutest part,Approve now a days MN scenes are very rare and I have no hope for some more episodes as the situation is tensed.Unhappy

This will be hilarious to watch,LOL but first this raddi topic should get over, then Mohan has to win back her trust. so its still very far away.Stern Smile

• megha juggling between home n work and mohan helping her ( if megha starts working again)

Again you pointed a topic which looks so blissful,Hug yet still very away.

• sometimes comparisons between amar n mohan ( dont't kill me for this but i think to add up spice this could be a better option than adding a bug like Ridhimma)

I will not kill you for this, healthy comparisons will not spoil the mood.LOL But my Mohan dear is unique.Day Dreaming

in short there are several issues cvs can take up and have taken up too but left in the middle as they choose Ridhimma track over such delicate issues!! instead of handing such topics with maturity they came up with such an illogical and immature track...spoiling the flavour of the show.

The new CVs arrival left few topics untouched. They had their own views.
LOL Lets hope they think about these tracks.Ermm

wish some body could pass on our views to Cvs...Thumbs Up

My blue comments.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshu..aashu_amSweet-Lionessnb.nehadsgirl

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Neha sadly these are things that you and me want to watch - coz we relate to it...

But the TRP viewers want fulto drama - the kind that u saw in the precap - beech bazar mein ...Ma Beta aur Woh ...izzat ki dhajiyan ...vagera vagera...

Donno who to blame...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkySubiMeera_Ka_Mohanaashu_amSweet-Lionessnb.neha

PinkySubi Newbie
PinkySubi
PinkySubi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
All NBT fans would love to watch these things and it will definitely increase the TRP'sBig smile..CVs should take a note of this rather than playing around with  "Raddi character".. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohannb.nehaSenpoo

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Are yaar, Koi Megha ka makeup man ko sudhaaro. kitna unglamourous banadiya ye Megha ko.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

I wish two faced (one is saint and other is evil) Riddhima drop dead...

I like to watch serial for entertainment but this serial is getting on my nerves and spoiling my mood... so screwed up!!! It will take ages to clean up this mess... hopeless!!!

ur so right... the serial really spoils my mood too so much such that i have stopped watching it. cant bear this ridhima track anymore. high time MM should reconcile

Meera_Ka_Mohan

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by nb.neha

First of all good points.
Clap

Addu has always been a irritating topic for me, he is not been controlled or reprimanded for his rude behavior with elders(mainly Mohan)either by Megha or any vyaas member. Angry

But yes I would love to watch father and son bonding.Embarrassed

Waiting for that to happen but with some logic. Lekin Spiderman bhi chalega, the affection they show is more important... hai na?? Embarrassed

Actually in the farmhouse scenes and post FH scenes did give some indications that addu has started a liking in Mohan, but was stopped abruptly and now he is shown more irritated with Mohan... Why ? What was the need to spoil the bonding? The new CVs just wanted to show some more humiliations for Mohan due to addu topic... if we remember the Jayasuriya incident. That was so terrible, bechaara Mohan was shown as careless and irresponsible... I hated it. Angry

This may be or will be better development for Mohan as a family man. But I personally love the Mohan as he is and I don't want him to change.Hug I love his attitude.Day Dreaming

I am curious how will the CVs show this track.Shocked... I wonder what may be Mohan's past with his fatherErmm

Eagerly waiting for this to happen, but this track will take time. Want to see MM romance.Day Dreaming

That will be the cutest part,Approve now a days MN scenes are very rare and I have no hope for some more episodes as the situation is tensed.Unhappy

This will be hilarious to watch,LOL but first this raddi topic should get over, then Mohan has to win back her trust. so its still very far away.Stern Smile

Again you pointed a topic which looks so blissful,Hug yet still very away.

I will not kill you for this, healthy comparisons will not spoil the mood.LOL But my Mohan dear is unique.Day Dreaming

The new CVs arrival left few topics untouched. They had their own views.
LOL Lets hope they think about these tracks.Ermm

wish some body could pass on our views to Cvs...Thumbs Up

My blue comments.LOL

again love ur dp...LOL so much of mohan!! thanks for the detailed reply Smile 
@red: yes, this should be shown in a gradual manner. in a way wherein addu realises how much mohan cares for him, nanhi and his mother. it should come from a gradual realisation. spiderman indicated nanhi affection. Papa will only strengthen the bond. aur phir papa ko spiderman bol hi sakte hai. dads are heros anyways!!

secondly. YES UR MONU is unique!! Wink n we all love him that way. but as u said constructive comparisons would be nice to watch!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanaashu_am

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Neha sadly these are things that you and me want to watch - coz we relate to it...

But the TRP viewers want fulto drama - the kind that u saw in the precap - beech bazar mein ...Ma Beta aur Woh ...izzat ki dhajiyan ...vagera vagera...

Donno who to blame...Cry

when the story was going on in a simple, subtle yet interesting way the show was getting enough TRPs. infact its simplicity n originality got it so much recogition. nothing was over the top. no every crying female lead neither ever sacrificing male lead. they could have progressed this way with slight twist here n there instead of such a horrible twist Cry

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index