4 Lions, Anji ko dekhne ka aur ... IMP NOTE updt.

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
HAILA!!! 4 lions tweet:
To all fans of @paththar dil club in IPKKND - Anjali ko dekhne ka, uske saath rone ka, usko feel karne ka - jaada ArHi, ArHi karke dimaag ka dahi nahi banane ka. Anjali ko dekho ya phir kulti maaro.
Ayyy 4 lions - jaada shaand patti nahi karne ka. Last week se yeh Poojali footage kha rahi hi. Ab sirf aur sirf apun ke ArHi ko footage mangta.
Anjali shaandi - chal, chal, hawa aane de. Jaada aanso mat nikal - apun log load nahi lenge. Tu kulti maar le - apun ko pakka mat.

Is 4lions gone mad? To gain sympathy for Anjali - they are tweeting an Anjali scarred article. To be very frank I cannot sympathize with her, no matter how hard the PH tries to - I cannot do it!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE:Guys! Some of you are misunderstanding me. This isn't an actual tweet from 4lions. I was just implying what they are actually saying by tweeting Anjali's article's link in a different way.
Many articles came out before about Arnav and Khushi, they never gave the link for that. However, today suddenly they gave a link for Anjali's article. That implies that they want us to tolerate Anjali - which will certainly not happen from my side at least.
Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
same here dear , she has done every thing herself . she has murder her own baby ,sorry to be harsh but she had kill her rajkumari herself 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

same here dear , she has done every thing herself . she has murder her own baby ,sorry to be harsh but she had kill her rajkumari herself 

She began digging her grave from the day when she started meeting Shyam and Dadi supported it - which made it even worse. So Anjali - there is no use in crying and 4lions stop trying to gain sympathy for her.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

HAILA!!! 4 lions tweet:

To all fans of @paththar dil club in IPKKND - Anjali ko dekhne ka, uske saath rone ka, usko feel karne ka - jaada ArHi, ArHi karke dimaag ka dahi nahi banane ka. Anjali ko dekho ya phir kulti maaro.
Ayyy 4 lions - jaada shaand patti nahi karne ka. Last week se yeh Poojali footage kha rahi hi. Ab sirf aur sirf apun ke ArHi ko footage mangta.
Anjali shaandi - chal, chal, hawa aane de. Jaada aanso mat nikal - apun log load nahi lenge. Tu kulti maar le - apun ko pakka mat.

Is 4lions gone mad? To gain sympathy for Anjali - they are tweeting an Anjali scarred article. To be very frank I cannot sympathize with her, no matter how hard the PH tries to - I cannot do it!!!

Idiots from PH: guys pls pls u need to  consult any psychiatrist...Like shyam u r also killing ur own child...ur show...See 2 day they gave enough space to SARUN...and they rocked...people cried with them...😭😭😭😭 nobody even bother what pain now anjali is going through...
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😡ufff  anji  i will try to feel u in next drama but now bye frm me
  actually we r  member of  pathar dil club 👏
Deb_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afsuu

😡ufff  anji  i will try to feel u in next drama but now bye frm me

actually we r  member of  pathar dil club 👏

I don't ever want to feel her emotions. I am happy to be a member of this club!!!
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can you translate that for me please?
Deb_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabegum

can you translate that for me please?

It basically means that 4lions is trying to brainwash those who are against Anjali.

This means - 4lions is telling us that we should watch Anjali and sympathize with her. We shouldn't bug them for ArHi's space. We should watch Anjali, otherwise quit watching.

This means - Don't act too smart 4lions. The entire last week was Anjali's drama - now we only want ArHi. Anjali get out of here because we won't sympathize with your croc tears, seriously don't irritate is, just leave.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

It basically means that 4lions is trying to brainwash those who are against Anjali.

This means - 4lions is telling us that we should watch Anjali and sympathize with her. We shouldn't bug them for ArHi's space. We should watch Anjali, otherwise quit watching.

This means - Don't act too smart 4lions. The entire last week was Anjali's drama - now we only want ArHi. Anjali get out of here because we won't sympathize with your croc tears, seriously don't irritate is, just leave.

Okay.. is that what your analysing from what they said or did they actually say that?😕😲

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I can't too frankly I feel she brought this on herself and don't feel any sympathy at all!