Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 15|| Mai Pareshaan <3 (Page 65)

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 12814

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Oh and guys one more thing TO ALL OF YOU !! I just LOVEEE ur OS , SS , FF and all abt Taarey .. They all are just fab and sooo touching and electrifying and kya bolun m speechless bas I love them keep updating jaldi jaldi I read them befre sleeping Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_LostSoul_desigirl_VD

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 7491

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

I gtg guys

Gunnai

Take care

love you all

and have a Taareylcious dreamsHug

Gudnyt Aaish! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_LostSoul_desigirl_VD...Ritzy...

_LostSoul_ IF-Dazzler
_LostSoul_
_LostSoul_

Joined: 30 March 2012
Posts: 3538

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

I gtg guys

Gunnai

Take care

love you all

and have a Taareylcious dreamsHug

Gud nyt Aaisha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD...Ritzy...

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 7491

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara.92

Oh and guys one more thing TO ALL OF YOU !! I just LOVEEE ur OS , SS , FF and all abt Taarey .. They all are just fab and sooo touching and electrifying and kya bolun m speechless bas I love them keep updating jaldi jaldi I read them befre sleeping Embarrassed
Thats chooo chweet! Thank u so much! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 7672

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
gnight aaisha Hug have taarey filled dreams

@zara thanks so much dear we have sooo many talented writers Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_LostSoul_.wanderlust....Ritzy...

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 6324

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
NO Even noticed me :/ haye yeh Zalim Duniya - Koi nai mewin akele hi REY ko yaad kar leti hu !  Monkey Icons 

Reyaansh Singhania Blushing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

_LostSoul_ IF-Dazzler
_LostSoul_
_LostSoul_

Joined: 30 March 2012
Posts: 3538

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

gnight aaisha Hug have taarey filled dreams

@zara thanks so much dear we have sooo many talented writers Clap
Yeah esplly sanjuEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 7491

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

NO Even noticed me :/ haye yeh Zalim Duniya - Koi nai mewin akele hi REY ko yaad kar leti hu !  Monkey Icons 

Reyaansh Singhania Blushing 
How can anyone not notice u? U have such a killer DP BlushingLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.wanderlust....Ritzy...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index