India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is DK?

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
So i finally subjected myself to seeing the much talked about Promo.

After reviewing it several times, my question is this, "Where then is DK?" Shocked
i would think that this being such an important day in his son life, he would be there. but at last, i haven't seen him in the Promo. We could've at least tell by his reaction who the bride would be. Dk is in full support of Arvi and has fully accepted Purvi as his Bahu. Smile

the fact that he's not shown, gives me hope that it is indeed Purvi that gets married to Arjun. However, Arjun's expression is a bit confusing. i will not ty to analyze it because i'm already having a headache with this promo.Angry

I'm keeping fingers crossed...I believe in Arvi's Love...

Edited by jenelle05 - 03 September 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxadittyAwesome2210LavenderCrystalAshlaika

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
This a badly made promo to upset all Arvi fans, that's why no DK, no Sulo but now atleast we know why Manav is there -  to do the kanyadaan. It's truly the worst promo I've ever seen. It still baffles me as to why Arjun is so desperate to get married, really. How I wish it is someone's silly dream.
--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

This a badly made promo to upset all Arvi fans, that's why no DK, no Sulo but now atleast we know why Manav is there -  to do the kanyadaan. It's truly the worst promo I've ever seen. It still baffles me as to why Arjun is so desperate to get married, really. How I wish it is someone's silly dream.
I had posted in another thread that this was indeed someone's dream. this promo is bits and pieces used together to make a whole...it makes no sense whatsoever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index