Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why not focus on Ranganath and Anji? (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Sujatha, I am very disappointed with today's episode. Confused about a lot of things...Ashutosh's friendless towards Mallika,  mallikas advice to Nidhi and lastly the new entry. I am unable to process what was the idea behind separation...and as nidhi said that it was not Mallika but Ashutoshs behavior than it was very childish to leave your house over it.

This show started with something very unique, and as I see that uniqueness is getting lost somewhere. If the new entry is brought to make ashutosh jealous...than it is in a very poor taste. 

Shivani...I tried hard to understand why AShutosh was trying to lighten the atmosphere and crack jokes with Mallika...I could come up with two answers here..

1. He knows she is leaving forever. He has already let go of his resentment of her for various reasons. He wants her to go with a light heart, if that is possible. It is like we try to make people who are regretting their actions better, We tell them that it is okay, divert the topic and try to make it lighter because we don't want them feeling bad and also don't want the burden of their angst on us, We just want to let go.

2, He does not want to discuss Nidhi with her. Despite all the levity, he gave her a funny look when she put a hand on his arm. So, he wants to keep her out of his personal space with Nidhi, He did not want to put it rudely but instead cracked jokes with a view to diverting her!

Barring this, his behaviour simply makes no sense.

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 03 September 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanifanktlk

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: i dnt agree with ur pov.. Ranjie dnt bring high trps as they aren't that popular among others.. Talking abt sk's abesnce that u mentioned.. Well phele iss hafte ke Poore epis dehkte hain Then comment on it... Ranjie's twist & turns dnt think matters much to trp homes.. Its ashni that makes the differnce.. Anything happens btween them becomes the talking point..

Harshal. I am not saying the focus should shift from AshNi to RanJi...but if this is all about actor availability, and that is a big if, then why can'i interesting scenes be written involving Nidhi and RanJi...how your friendship eat into your couple time and this becomes a source of conflict...this could have interestingly dealt with...there are so many other ways of making tracks interesting and audience friendly...you just need to make the effort!
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Sujat: sk hs already shot his bank of 2 weeks episodes. So we shudn't try to pull trigger or put the gun on his head.. At least watch this & Next week epis see hw well cvs & director saab uses sk's scenes... Btw, Regarding ranjie i dnt they are trps puller.. So less said the better... U urself got connected to ranjie's scenes in yesterday epi after 225 plus epis.. Now tell me what u hv to say abt ppl in general & trps home viewers... Why wud ashu get into conflict if nidhi is having ball with ranjie? He wudn't.. Now when amar hs made an entry, things are bound to make ashu jealous as amar will get close to nidhi, here ashu will knw what nidhi hs gone through all these emotional gyaan he used to give abt mallu to nidhi... note: Think frm trp homes pov... You will surely get my point.. My bet..
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujat: sk hs already shot his bank of 2 weeks episodes. So we shudn't try to pull trigger or put the gun on his head.. At least watch this & Next week epis see hw well cvs & director saab uses sk's scenes... Btw, Regarding ranjie i dnt they are trps puller.. So less said the better... U urself got connected to ranjie's scenes in yesterday epi after 225 plus epis.. Now tell me what u hv to say abt ppl in general & trps home viewers... Why wud ashu get into conflict if nidhi is having ball with ranjie? He wudn't.. Now when amar hs made an entry, things are bound to make ashu jealous as amar will get close to nidhi, here ashu will knw what nidhi hs gone through all these emotional gyaan he used to give abt mallu to nidhi... note: Think frm trp homes pov... You will surely get my point.. My bet..

you maybe right about TRPs...I dont know...and I was talking about conflict between RanJi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Sujata: my pov ws frm all sides that why put trps thing in focus..
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Shivani...I tried hard to understand why AShutosh was trying to lighten the atmosphere and crack jokes with Mallika...I could come up with two answers here..

1. He knows she is leaving forever. He has already let go of his resentment of her for various reasons. He wants her to go with a light heart, if that is possible. It is like we try to make people who are regretting their actions better, We tell them that it is okay, divert the topic and try to make it lighter because we don't want them feeling bad and also don't want the burden of their angst on us, We just want to let go.

2, He does not want to discuss Nidhi with her. Despite all the levity, he gave her a funny look when she put a hand on his arm. So, he wants to keep her out of his personal space with Nidhi, He did not want to put it rudely but instead cracked jokes with a view to diverting her!

Barring this, his behaviour simply makes no sense.

But Sujata he is in no position to forgive her ...whether she is leaving or otherwise...
it is nidhi's call...even if u listen tithe dialogues when malllika was caught  last track..he was only upset and bothered abt malllika betraying him...so for him that is what she has done and it seemed he is ready to let that go..that cracking jokes was super sick whatever the reason...it was not his life she attempted ...if she had he had that right to deal with it..but it was to the woman whom he loves the most...how does a person just break the ice however big hearted he may be...if anyone hurts us we tend to forget forgive but if anyone hurts our loved one that is not easy to let go atleast not in two weeks...thanks to the writer ashutosh ka whole stand with malllika is not only illogical and senseless but near close to insensitive to nidhi time and again...those dialogues should,have been from ashutosh that he wishes her well but is breaking ties with her forever and hope she stays well where er she is...

And the icing on the cake was malllika preaching ...what a timing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlk

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

And coming to the topic..I agree with you..ranji have so much potential if only they would explore this...honestly I would love ranji scenes instead of the malllika enlightenment scenario...at least the former is really cute and funny and does not make u laugh in disbelief... 

Go to top