Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Kabhi Khushi:) kabhi Big Gham :'(

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Guys,

Khushi aur Gham

i really loved Ambuj today , did Jay really have to leave, he alraedy was developing a decent enough growing positively chemistry with preety, as Ambuj, i raelly liked them today. . . oh well. . . i guess things happen, thank God i am hard core to these kinds of issues now. . .

But Ambuj were pretty gud today in my pov .. . both Preeti and Jay did a fab job,

The way Anuj was looking for Ambi to tell her the mala truth was pretty hmm. . nice of him. . .
The tease Anuj gave Ambi : Ambi bachi πŸ˜† lol. . was spot on, Ambi was graet as well with her fridnship posibilities. . i just loved AMbuj today ,

Also kusum Ambi relation is pretty well potrayed, Kusum in a sisterly way asking AMbi how she looked, was rather cute lol.  well done to both ,

the biggest Gham
Where was my darling lali lipistick ??? 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 i was looking for her all time long, and missing her badly at a time like this. . I was really lookin forward to lali lipistick rocking the episode, hope she comes onscreen soon, I will wither without her,  (whic h reminds me, i will update the SS 2moro, )

THE BIGGEST KHUSHI
A replacement  Graphics card for my home computer just arrived  and that means I can be online more often and be a lot more active coz my home computer is back to life ,   ALso I am toning down my work schedule due to academics preparations, so all Izz well, and getting better. . .  hope to spend a lot more time than usual on Kairee forum be4 academics kick off . .yeehaw,   .. 

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@vinder...same to same about khushi and gham...ambuj relation and kusum's also...

and about last para...study well😊
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today was nice.  It should be interesting to see what umbi will do after finding out.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vinder - nice post, I miss Lali Lipstick too.πŸ˜†She is definitely the fun part of the show. Good luck with your studies.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the good wishes on studies, will need em,

though i got about 3 weeks to prepare lol. . so all's gud, πŸ˜ƒ
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chief Guest has finally arrived   

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinder I was never a fan of Jay. Naman in my opinion is a better actor. So will be giving Kairee one more chance.

I like Lali lipstick too.