Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Kabhi Khushi:) kabhi Big Gham :'(

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
 Guys,

Khushi aur Gham

i really loved Ambuj today , did Jay really have to leave, he alraedy was developing a decent enough growing positively chemistry with preety, as Ambuj, i raelly liked them today. . . oh well. . . i guess things happen, thank God i am hard core to these kinds of issues now. . .

But Ambuj were pretty gud today in my pov .. . both Preeti and Jay did a fab job,

The way Anuj was looking for Ambi to tell her the mala truth was pretty hmm. . nice of him. . .
The tease Anuj gave Ambi : Ambi bachi LOL lol. . was spot on, Ambi was graet as well with her fridnship posibilities. . i just loved AMbuj today ,

Also kusum Ambi relation is pretty well potrayed, Kusum in a sisterly way asking AMbi how she looked, was rather cute lol.  well done to both ,

the biggest Gham
Where was my darling lali lipistick ??? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry i was looking for her all time long, and missing her badly at a time like this. . I was really lookin forward to lali lipistick rocking the episode, hope she comes onscreen soon, I will wither without her,  (whic h reminds me, i will update the SS 2moro, )

THE BIGGEST KHUSHI
A replacement  Graphics card for my home computer just arrived  and that means I can be online more often and be a lot more active coz my home computer is back to life ,   ALso I am toning down my work schedule due to academics preparations, so all Izz well, and getting better. . .  hope to spend a lot more time than usual on Kairee forum be4 academics kick off . .yeehaw,   .. 

Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prattskusum11kA2ZVictoryMadhura2105westindian

kusum11k IF-Dazzler
kusum11k
kusum11k

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@vinder...same to same about khushi and gham...ambuj relation and kusum's also...

and about last para...study wellSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Today was nice.  It should be interesting to see what umbi will do after finding out.

Vinder90

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Vinder - nice post, I miss Lali Lipstick too.LOLShe is definitely the fun part of the show. Good luck with your studies.Thumbs Up

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the good wishes on studies, will need em,

though i got about 3 weeks to prepare lol. . so all's gud, Big smile
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Chief Guest has finally arrived    Monkey Emoticons Yoyo

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Vinder I was never a fan of Jay. Naman in my opinion is a better actor. So will be giving Kairee one more chance.

I like Lali lipstick too.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index