Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF:Nothing To Me? (16+)(Chapter 11 Update on pg 9)

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 (MATURE CONTENT)

Arnav Singh Raizada was known throughout the land. He was the richest in the land and owned almost the entire area. Not only was he the richest, but he was also the most powerful person in the land. Many people worked below him and he owned many fields, where the poor worked for him. He was called Malik throughout the land because everyone thought if him as the owner of the land.

But not only was he known for his money and power, but also for his looks. Many women tried their best to flirt with him, but not one succeeded. Their mothers would try to talk to the Raizada family, but they never succeeded in getting their daughter married to him.

It was the night of annual harvest, when the town would celebrate a year of hard work in planting and would now begin to harvest. It was being held at the Raizada Estate where the rich were celebrating, while the poor was given food and were preparing for the hard work they would be facing the day after.

Arnav was with his friends having fun when one of his friends made him drink. Arnav normally doesn't drink unless there's an occasion or if he's angry, so he didn't object. But this time, Arnav had drank a bit more than usual. After the festivity ended, Arnav continued to drink in his chamber. He called one of his men and told them to find him a girl, and they did as their Malik said.

For the first time, Arnav had finished a whole bottle (Arnav is that careful and good about drinking lmfao ^_^). He got up and was about to get another bottle, when his men came back with a girl in hand, her hands tied and face covered with a black bag. They pushed her down and she fell to the floor. Arnav took a new bottle out and filled up his glass and went over to her.

His workers had her held down, kneeling on her knees and held her hands back, as she tried to struggle free. Arnav bent down on his knees, balancing properly, and took a sip of his drink and then pulled the bag off of her head.

Her hair was covering her face and before Arnav could even move it away, the girl tossed her hair aside, revealing her face. Arnav couldn't help but stare at the girl in amazement. She was nicely pale, rosy cheeks, chocolate eyes, and her lips were plump pink.

"Release her," he simply said.

A worker took out a pocket knife and cut the rope, letting her hands free. Arnav motioned them to leave, being careful to make sure that the girl doesn't escape, but the girl didn't move. When her hands were set free, she simply placed them on her thighs and didn't move at all when the workers left. The door shut and the girl only looked from the corner of her eyes when she heard it shut. She looked back at Arnav, her face confident.

Arnav held her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"What's your name," he asked.

"Khushi."

"Khushi? Meaning happy?"

"Yes."

Arnav smirked. "Happy? And that too for a poor girl like you?"

"I may be poor, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy."

"Really? Many girls at your age desire so many things. You can't even turn to someone and ask."

"That may be Malik, but I don't have any desires."

"Is that so?"

She nodded. "I know my conditions and the conditions around me. I'm not a beggar like those rich girls."

"A beggar?"

"Yes, a beggar. They're nothing but selfish, asking for anything their heart desires."

Arnav cocked his eyebrow and then stood up. "Get up."

She did as he said and looked at him.

"Come," he motioned with his finger and she followed behind him.

Arnav walked over to the grand fireplace, two lion heads, carved from stone, each at a side, and pressed down on one, revealing a secret passage. He led the way, down through the passage, Khushi following quietly from behind. The end of the passage led to a room and Khushi stared in amazement.

"What is this place," she asked, taking in her surroundings.

"This is my private room. No one knows about it and I use this room not that often."

"And why not?"

"No occasion."

He turned to fill up his glass and Khushi just looked at him questioningly.

"Why did you bring me here," she asked.

Arnav smirked. "Are you questioning me?"

"I have patience, which is why I'm asking you this now and not earlier. So I repeat, why did you bring me here?"

Arnav turned to face her. "Because today I've got an occasion."

Khushi could see lust forming in his eyes and she smirked.

"Why are you smiling," Arnav asked. "You should be fearing me-"

"Why should I?"

She walked over to him and pushed him back, him landing on a lounger.

"You dare to-"

"Ssh'"

Khushi placed her fingers on his lips and sat on top of him.

Arnav looked at her in shock and confusion. "What are you-"

"Please Malik. It would be better if you didn't talk."

"What-"

He didn't finish because she placed her lips over his. She let go and came back up.

"Malik, if this was what you wanted from the start, why didn't you say anything before? I have no objections."

"You don't-"

"Absolutely not."

She got up and went over to the candles and blew them all out, the moonlight lighting up the room from the glass-paned windows. Arnav sat up as she went from candle to candle and stared at her in amazement. She went back to him and sat down on his lap and she placed her arms around his neck.

"Do what you want to me Malik," and she moved to his ears and whispered. "I won't stop you."

He moved her and made her lie down and he came on top of her. He placed his lips over her's and sucked on her lip and he explored her mouth with his tongue. He moved to her neck and sucked on her flesh and then bit into it. Her grip tightened on him and he continued to nibble on her neck. He moved back up to her lips and kissed her crazy. Khushi had already managed to unbutton his shirt and he came up and threw it off. He continued to kiss her and she held onto him. She tossed him off and sat on top of him, pinning his hands back. She kissed him and then moved to his neck and sucked on his flesh and then bit down. She got up and picked up the bottom of her raggy dress and pulled it off over her head, revealing her body.

The sight of her body made Arnav hungry for her and he tossed her over and bit her breast, not exactly at the nipple. She tugged on his hair, wanting him to stop the torture, as he ran his tongue down her cleavage. He moved to the other breast and bit it, this time closer to the nipple.

"Malik'"

Khushi tried to hold back her moans but this time she couldn't. This sent a spark through Arnav and he was even more hungry for her. He took her breast in his mouth and licked it and bit it, Khushi's grip in his hair tightening.

"Aaahh! Malik'"

He liked how she was crying out and did the same with the other breast.

She moaned. "Ohhh' Malik'"

He moved down to her stomach and licked and nipped it. Khushi continued to tug on his hair and cried out and he moved back up to face her. Her breathing was really fast and her chest was heaving up and down. He kissed her and she let go first.

"Malik," she whispered as she caught her breath, and he kissed her again. "Will you," she said in between kisses, "love' me?"

Arnav stopped right there and pulled on her hair. It hurt her and she cried out in pain.

"Aah! Malik-"

"Shut up! Remember one thing peasant! You're nothing more than my bitch!"
NOTICE: If you can't handle it then please don't read it. This is ONLY for a mature audience

Edited by amanithami96 - 05 September 2012 at 5:39pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanausmanrinesha101anonymous1906Coolio56revivalrollaminamustafa33nanicajumpingstarfishGr8tymsrobbieREEmerry777danisharamasawm5armadshalinikanaguSuper.womans_mgAmmyRidz4Ever_CrazySuzi_Devilish.Angelcraziefananisa79simransmilyArshi94barunxoxoarshi10arshiIPKKND94dorindakatedazzle4everrMidnightReaderdasudisaimli95abigail93TouchOfArHiSAM32kannansangee_Roka_lovespellthe_breezeApples94annab_G1234_gilmoreIrikaLovesKMHputharhi101Ishrafan1129priyaakshiankitaarhilover55Aparameghafarishta12riyarArshi1195jen_xnaughtymalluISensedYouallegrowildireRaadhiyaaasana11--drama_queen--Amti4usuwincaskerrupzloveutinsel..Anita..ASR6262laksh65ajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--seeta_naipsjas0308pup03

gilmore Goldie
gilmore
gilmore

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

ITs sounding intresting waiting for more but did kushi reallly do that or not waitiong

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi10arshidorindakateabigail93_G1234_Dornan_Depp--drama_queen--tvbuf

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
great start with a hot update, loved it.
pls cont soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Amazing Start Embarrassed

Dornan_Depp

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
That was certainly intense and intriguing...

Arnav definitely should NOT drink!!!

Is that bold girl our Khushi?...Did she have a plan?...

Anxiously waiting to see what will happen next...

Edited by dorindakate - 03 September 2012 at 1:42pm

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2 (Mature Content)

Arnav was on his horse, going through the field with his men. The peasants were working hard on the field since dawn broke. They were tired and thirsty and when they asked for water, they were whipped.

Arnav continued to go through the field, talking to his men when his eyes got caught on a girl. Her back was faced towards him and he was curious to know who the girl was. Just as he asked himself in his head, the girl turned, tossing her hair around and placed her hand on her hip, catching her breath. It was Khushi.

A worker was talking to Arnav when he realized Arnav stopped.

"Malik? What's wrong?"

But Arnav paid no attention to him. His eyes were stuck on Khushi, as she took in deep breaths, catching her breath from all that hard work. She wiped the sweat away from her forehead with the back of her hand and was about to go back to work, when she saw Arnav.

She stared him straight in the eye, no hesitation. Arnav looked back, a faint smirk on his lips. Khushi looked him down and then rolled her eyes and turned back to her work.

"Malik?"

Arnav snapped back to reality and turned to his worker.

"Bring me that girl," Arnav said, pointing at Khushi.

"Of course Malik."

"I'll be in my chamber," and he rode off.

Khushi turned as Arnav rode away, and she watched him leave.

"You!"

Khushi turned to his workers.

"You're coming with us!"

Khushi simply nodded and they held her wrists and she followed them back to the estate.

At the estate, Arnav was going through some paperwork when his workers came in with Khushi. Arnav motioned them to leave with his fingers and they did. He got up as the door shut, and he walked over to her. She looked away as he came in front of her. He brought his hand up and placed it through her hair and then pulled it back. Instead of hearing her cry out in pain, he heard her chuckle.

"Are you laughing?"

"Why Malik? Surprised?"

"Shut up you bitch! How dare you talk back at me?"

"I have no fear of you Malik."

"Is that so? Maybe last night wasn't enough for you."

"Hah! That was nothing."

"Is that so?"

She yanked her head back up. "Yes."

He picked her up and took her to his private room. He set her down and she smirked. He pulled her in and kissed her hard, wanting to make her lips bleed. When he let go, he licked his lips, covered with saliva, but no blood. He was about to kiss her hard again, wanting desperately to make her bleed, but she grabbed his wrists. He was about to react, when she leaned in and nipped at his neck.

He was surprised by her actions and stood still. Khushi let go and looked up. She led him to the bed, this time not wanting to use the lounger. She pushed him back and he plopped back in bed. She reached up to her neck and pulled the string to her dress and it fell to the floor, revealing her body.

She sat on top of him and began to unbutton his shirt. She moved her hands down to his pants and unbuttoned it and unzipped it. "Show me what you got," she smirked.

He tossed her over and took off his shirt. He kissed her, sucking on her tongue hard. A silent moan escaped from her throat and and he moved down to her neck and bit down hard, not hearing it, lost in his own world. She gripped onto his shoulders, holding back a moan. He took her breast in his mouth and bit it, Khushi's grip tightening. He did the same with the other, and she held onto him so hard, the marks wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

He looked back up at her, the two looking straight into each others eyes. Arnav was ready to do what he didn't do the night before. He kissed her again and then nipped at her neck. Khushi wanted him and she pulled at his pants, lowering it. Making it easier for Arnav, he was now more than ready.

He entered her and Khushi cried out in pain and pleasure. He watched her as she took in large amounts of air, her chest heaving up and down. He thrusted in and out of her slowly, Khushi's grip tightened on him as he moved. He began to move a little faster and Khushi's heart raced faster along. She moaned out and Arnav loved it and then he went faster. The more she moaned, the faster he went, Khushi's grip tightening on him.

She couldn't take it anymore and thought she was going to explode. He stopped and he looked at her and then kissed her hard and then came off of her. The two were covered in sweat and were taking in deep breaths of air. Khushi grabbed on the duvet and covered her body. She looked at Arnav and Arnav looked back. She leaned into him and snuggled into him, him holding her by her waist, both falling asleep, eventually.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanausmananonymous1906sweetariarevivalrollnanicajumpingstarfishGr8tymsrobbieREE5armadshalinikanagus_mgIPKKND94anisa79prietypcraziefansimransmilyfatim28Arshi94dorindakateMidnightReadervrinda725dasudisaimli95abigail93SAM32TouchOfArHikannansangeecrackerszonemeem17Apples94annabarunsunita_gmarhilover5529priyaarhi101Ishrafan11puth-Anu13-IrikaLovesKMHriyarArshi1195farishta12Abi.Najen_xISensedYousana11casker--drama_queen--RaadhiyaaaASR6262ajoopLyssaPietinsel..Anita..seeta_naipsjas0308pup03..Gunjan..

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
HOTTT Blushing

--drama_queen--

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

When Arnav woke up, he didn't find Khushi next to him.

"Khushi? Khushi?!"

But she was nowhere in sight. This made him mad. He couldn't help but wanting to see her face first thing when he woke up. He got dressed and headed back to his chamber. He called out his worker, his voice filled with anger.

"J-ji Malik?"

"Where's Khushi?!"

"Who-"

"The girl!"

"Oh… she went back to the fields to do her work."

"What?"

"Yes Malik. She said you fell asleep and said not to disturb you and to tell you when you woke up."

Arnav was surprised and then sent the worker away. He sat down at his table and couldn't help but think of Khushi.

She's so different, he thought to himself. Instead of fearing me, she's… she's… playing with me? How dare she?! A peasant like her! PLAYING with ME? Arnav Singh Raizada?!

He was about to loose it when there was a knock at his door.

"Chote?"

He knew that voice. It was his sister Anjali, so he got up and went to unlock the door.

"Di?"

"Chote, come downstairs. We have to discuss something important."

"Why not here?"

"Because Nani and Dadi wants to talk to you as well."

Arnav knew what that meant. "Is Amma and Babuji-"

"Everyone is there."

"Crap!" He sighed. "Alright then, let's go."

He followed his sister down the hall and they went down the grand staircase and went into the family room. Dadi was sitting in a chair, Nani sitting right next to her. Arnav's father stood at Dadi's side and Arnav's mother stood at Nani's side.

"Chote," Dadi called out. "Come here.

Arnav walked over to them and took blessings from her and Nani.

"You both called me?"

"Yes Chote," Nani said. "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"Your marriage."

"What?"

"Yes Chote," Dadi said. "Your marriage."

"Why?"

"Because the Raizada Parivaar needs an heir and you are the only son-"

"I understand that but I'm not getting married."

"Why not," Nani asked. "So many proposals have come for you and-"

"They only want their daughters married to me because we're rich!"

"Fine! Then we'll find someone-"

"I will not agree to marriage unless I want to. Understood?"

He was about to walk away when Dadi called out.

"Chote you must get married and give an heir in order for this family to survive!"

"And it will happen in time."

"Chote-"

"I have work matters to attend to at the river," and he left.

At the river, Khushi was bathing, along with some friends. They were talking and the topic somehow managed to get to Arnav.

"Malik so dreamy," a girl gushed.

"His eyes are so chocolatey," another gushed.

"Have you seen his lips?! I feel like running up to him and kissing him."

"Oh! Those lips!"

"You guys are getting excited for no reason," Khushi said.

"Well yeah, I mean, we're peasants but it doesn't hurt to dream."

"Yeah," the other one shouted.

Arnav was talking to some men, when he noticed Khushi and the girls. He told the men to go away and he watched Khushi.

"Seriously Khushi," one of them said, "don't be such a spoiler."

"Why not," Khushi asked. "I mean, what does Malik have to offer?"

Arnav cocked an eyebrow.

"You're asking that," the other girl shouted. "You're the only girl I've ever heard to say something about Malik! Everyone else drools for him!"

"Exactly," the first one shouted. "Every girl dreams to know what it would be like to be in bed with Malik."

Khushi just snorted and went down into the water and then came back up. Arnav watched the water trailing down her cheeks and down to her lips. He felt like going over to her and kissing her, until she spoke.

"Well I'm sure it would be a waste of time to be in bed with Malik."

The girls' mouths dropped. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Arnav got mad at what she said.

"I mean, I'm pretty sure it'll be boring," Khushi continued.

Arnav filled up with anger as Khushi laughed. Her friends simply shook their heads and then got up and out of the water to leave. Khushi spent a few more minutes there and then decided to get out. She grabbed the red sari she brought with her and managed to drape it.

She walked a bit when all of a sudden someone grabbed her and pulled her. She looked up at the person and saw that it was Arnav. She simply sighed and smiled.

Arnav slapped her. "You have some guts to talk about me!"

Khushi looked back at him. "Then prove me wrong."

"I'll prove you wr- wait, what?"

"Prove. Me. Wrong."

Arnav looked at her confused and Khushi simply looked at him.

"Fine then," Arnav said, "have it your way."

He walked away and left her there. Khushi smirked, feeling accomplished because she knew that Arnav was listening to her conversation with her friends. All of a sudden someone placed a bag over her head and blocked her vision.

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanausmananonymous1906njuguurevivalrollnanicaxonlybarunxmerry777robbieREEdanisharamasawm5armadshalinikanagus_mgsimransmilyArshi94IPKKND94fan09anisa79craziefanandru_skfatim28dorindakateimli95abigail93MidnightReadervrinda725TouchOfArHiloves_aishuSAM32Apples94annabcrackerszonemeem17_G1234_kannansangeeArshi1195arhilover55riyarfarishta12Abi.Najen_xputh29priyaarunsunita_gmarhi101Ishrafan11IrikaLovesKMH--drama_queen--caskersana11ISensedYouwildirepup03..Gunjan..seeta_naipsASR6262jas0308laksh65ajoopLyssaPietinsel..Anita..

Go to top