Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Mudhubala- issko laga dala, toh life jhinga lala (Page 5)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

or may be she could do some other evil stuff like revealing RK-Bittu BroMance to media, or saying that RK hasnt touched me since after marriage because he loves bittu jee, or any other insane  accusation..

^ i loved this evil idea ROFL...RK-BittuG ka bromance Day Dreaming...only if Madhu can think like u LOL

i find the current suit of Madhu is better than previous one which looked like curtain Stern Smile...and see u can even drool on her back in this one Wink

oh dont tell me that, we geetians have had enough of this torture, you must be new with DD, and her habit of wearing tens.. LOL and thoda back reveal ker jo agay ka sab chupa liya? i strongly condemn this act ROFL.. i dont want her to wear western or revealing clothes, but just think of poor RK? how would he ever find out that from where his biwi is curved and where she is flat ? Ouch.

and RK-bittu jee always gave me the vibes like, gabbar samba, munna bhai circuit and dutta bhao- baji rao...  Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Bittu jee  wrapping himself in white satin sheets...ShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFL
And your bedroom dream with "tere ishq pe tere wakt pe bas haq ha ik mera..."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed was soo hilarious...ROFLROFLROFL

You always make leads Bedroom scenes into a comedy... ROFL
(I still remember how you made Maan to remove his cloths and made him go close to Geet and said "Yeh Taveez dekho Geet..."
ROFL)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i love making kachra of romantic scenes, i still remeber ever bit of it,,, and now RK-Mb ki bari ha... and you didnt interpreted the codes, tere iss pe ter uss pe? ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuanji-mira

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
OMG...Simply loved ur post Clap
its hilarious LOL loved ur evil imagination for Bittu-RK ROFL i was about to fell frm my chair while reading that LOL And thanks to u Big smile u should make more posts girl u r damn good Embarrassed
and abt Madhu's dresses...m waiting for d day whn she will wear Burka to hide her face too Ouch LOL everytime she remindes me of Geet Cry bt i think these dresses r quite pretty then d TENTS she wore in Geet LOL

pennushonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

OMG...Simply loved ur post Clap
its hilarious LOL loved ur evil imagination for Bittu-RK ROFL i was about to fell frm my chair while reading that LOL And thanks to u Big smile u should make more posts girl u r damn good Embarrassed
and abt Madhu's dresses...m waiting for d day whn she will wear Burka to hide her face too Ouch LOL everytime she remindes me of Geet Cry bt i think these dresses r quite pretty then d TENTS she wore in Geet LOL

Hug thanks dar.   bittu jee is really cute and i really like rk-bittu ji scenes, about MB's dressing currently there is not a single different i find, its same as geet's post-marriage look, same bangs, same choti, same full sleeves anarkali suits and very same dupatta wrap .. ... dont we deserve different looks of an actor in different shows? anyways she could wear half sleeves suits as well na.

DDbiggestfanpennu

AnokhiKhwahish IF-Dazzler
AnokhiKhwahish
AnokhiKhwahish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
ROFL nice post...

pennushonuu

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Shonuu...i agree yaar...evn i love Bittu g Wink he's too good Tongue Golu-Molu LOL more then that i love the way he walks LOL its like sm1 kicked d football LOL
And Madhu's dressing sense and hairstyle is same as Geet Unhappy

pennushonuu

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Nice postSmile

pennushonuu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by pennu

Bittu jee  wrapping himself in white satin sheets...ShockedROFL
And your bedroom dream with "tere ishq pe tere wakt pe bas haq ha ik mera..."Embarrassed was soo hilarious...ROFL

You always make leads Bedroom scenes into a comedy... ROFL
(I still remember how you made Maan to remove his cloths and made him go close to Geet and said "Yeh Taveez dekho Geet..."
ROFL)

ROFL i love making kachra of romantic scenes, i still remeber ever bit of it,,, and now RK-Mb ki bari ha... and you didnt interpreted the codes, tere iss pe ter uss pe? ROFL

@bold...
Bcos the code is sooo CONfidencial....ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by pennu - 04 September 2012 at 9:40am

shonuuanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index