Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mudhubala- issko laga dala, toh life jhinga lala

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hi there..wonderful  janata...Hug

P.S:my posts are for fun, and plsss dont use it to bash each other, and most importantly, DONT bash the poor me...  once again professors and lawyers save your precious time, and mine Embarrassed

ok guys ignore the wildness in my topic because i am in no mood to talk WILD put mind you it can possibly be the next pet. quote of RK, followed by thandi aahien that would put air conditioners to shame.  LOL starting with today's epi,,, finally the cat who took madhu's tongue decided to give it back to her and boy she spoke Big smile the scene was so good and then i thought RK would break the bottle on her head as he had promised, but no.. i thought he would break the expensive furniture of his mansion but no... and then ? Shocked he called bittu jee...and those shocking dialogues " Bittu jee agar aj ki raat ap mere sath hain toh samjhein ke apke paas zubaan nhi" Embarrassed and then "bittu jee abhi jo main kerne ja raha hon usa main subah tak yaad nhi rakhna chahta" Cry  and i thought he is going to vent all his anger out on very poor bittu jee ... ROFL  i could literary hear it ringing in my ears "bahoon mein aa bittu ji , bas aaj raat ke liye"and bittu jee running wrapping white satin sheets around him... ROFL

on a serious note: today RK lived a quote, what goes around comes around ,  there was a time when he gave a 24 hours time to a very helpless and vulnerable madhu and today she turned the table, though i didnt like the idea of her riding onto daddy bhatia's shoulders to achieve a goal, but maybe she wasnt left with too many options while living in his house like a slave or a sold thing, Confused  

or may be she could do some other evil stuff like revealing RK-Bittu BroMance to media, or saying that RK hasnt touched me since after marriage because he loves bittu jee, or any other insane  accusation.. and boy now she is in a situation where everyone would listen and believe her, because she is missus RK Embarrassed

ok when he went to madhu's room, we could see the fear in madhu's eyes and something wild written on RK's face.. i thought he is going to do  somejorajori knowing that he is going to apologize to her mom, toh thora aur raita phela lete hain, maa beti se ek sath maafi maang le gay.. ROFL then the scene where he drags her downstairs was really good, but i still want to see his drunken drive with madhu sitting on passenger seat Blushing ..

the mom-daddy bhatia bed scene was very disturbing for me, because i started to imagine RK-MB sleeping on the same bed...Blushing dream sequence starts: madhu saying jaane do.. RK says no...Blushing.. madhu says let me go, i'll be back in 5 mins,RK says no.. "tere ishq pe tere wakt pe bas haq ha ik mera.. madhu *blushes* and yells let go of me u jerk or i am going to pee on the bed.. and *shonu's dream shatters into pieces*ROFL well that tere iss pe tere uss pe bas hak ha ik mera, thing is just too intense they better not use it on every scene, it would loose its intensity if they used it randomly,, because once the love track started,RK would be singing "jo tera ha woh mera ha jo mera ha woh tera" ROFLROFLROFL 

whats good ?whats bad?

1; the way VD does his shorts brilliantly with Raza ji is really an amazing thing, and i appreciate him for that.

2: the dialogue writer is just mind blowing, and i really want to know him  by face  Wink

3:  show needs a signature BG tune for MB-RK like they had for mb-mukku..

4: they need to work on the track of madhu's bolly entry that too smartly,

5: MB needs to get rid of her curtains of dupattas ,, she really doesnt need to double cover herself, the first two dresses were fine but the current one is so ..D'oh

Edited by shonuu - 03 September 2012 at 10:41pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

television9Tangytiassg24Aahnac.SmokeySilence.kar1538siroililylatekateprema_ksvaani21AbhayangelBhataktiAtma._sasi_AnokhiKhwahishaan-rishSnakeEyessadumaneetDDbiggestfan0-SD-0ANJALI_SAMARIYAreadingworms.KissTheSkygennyMGet-Lostpennurahmona_paksweSunsetglowsuj01rs12345fairy_tales-Sexy-Little_Mermaid.-brokensoul-dreamyjennicesilent.desireTheBlackJaguarMrsBasumataryanji-mira_Sparkles_todayzstarBefikre

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
LOLClap Clap Claptoo good just love the way u imagine Rishabala on bed completly rolf               LOL                               

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennushonuu

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
lol..nice post..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacpennushonuu

joliefemme Senior Member
joliefemme
joliefemme

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome post shonu

pennushonuu

joliefemme Senior Member
joliefemme
joliefemme

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
nice post

I bit disagree with your Madhubals's dress point and rest all I loved and agreed with you.
Dream sequence OMG was funny

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21pennushonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

nice post

I bit disagree with your Madhubals's dress point and rest all I loved and agreed with you.
Dream sequence OMG was funny

thanks for liking Coolestsh, i dunno if u have watched DD's previous show or not, but her  post marriage look  and dressing in that show   was the same as madhu's, her first two dresses were very nice but now she has wrapped herself with the dupatta like  her previous show, and that looks monotonous, like VD used to wear black in his prev. show so if he continued with only black, it would look monotonous na? so we deserve to see them in a different and more vibrant attire. dont we? ek toh her dresses cover her from neck to toes uper se she wraps the duppatas in an odd way, how on earth a guy would get attracted towards her? LOL even RK's mom shows more skin than his biwi..Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatekar1538_sasi_pennusuj01anji-mira

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hi Shocked he called bittu jee...and those shocking dialogues " Bittu jee agar aj ki raat ap mere sath hain toh samjhein ke apke paas zubaan nhi" Embarrassed and then "bittu jee abhi jo main kerne ja raha hon usa main subah tak yaad nhi rakhna chahta" Cry  and i thought he is going to take all his anger on very poor bittu jee ... ROFL  i could literary hear it ringing in my ears "bahoon mein aa bittu ji , bas aaj raat ke liye"and bittu jee running wrapping white satin sheets around him... ROFL

Agree with you the dialogues says something like you assumedROFLROFLROFLROFL

pennushonuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index