Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The ultimate result of hatred (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_x.

Errrggghhh the KK's are just soo annoyinggg!!>...

They are.. And it is fun to see them flopWink

Originally posted by ani_gr

LOL.. Harini this is the typical villain/vamp attitude, if they cannot b e happy others cannot be happy too.. they just used that with Urmi.. But yes, in the precap looks like Rashi got salwar suits too...LOL

It is.. But atleast other vamps have a good reason. The reason UrShi come up with is just very pettyOuch And yeah.. Rashi also got a suit. She looked highly uncomfortable though. Did the KK backfireBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Urmi's hatred for Gopi is beyond everything else...she would have planned this kalakari even if Rashi got to wear salwar kameez too...and Rashi is happy and loving with Gopi as long as Gopi is suffering and she has the upper hand. The moment Gopi gets some happiness, Rashi is back to square one..i see no hope for them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hate... who can explain it. Why hate someone who has done nothing to you whatsoever?

I guess for some people it makes up for their own insecurities and shortcomings.

Of course UrShi will never ever be on the same level as Gopi. A cat may just as well look at a King LOL

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha over a salwar kameez?! LOL ah, those episode pictures make sense now! I haven't seen this week's episodes... that woman's a nut job, seriously Big smile she makes me laugh Big smile
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I cannot get this concept of Urmi.. Really.. 
Today her dialogue was that if Rashi did not get to wear salwar Gopi will not either. The question is, will Gopi not wearing a salwar do Rashi any good? 
Atleast if Gopi wears Salwar, Rashi can also site the same and wear salwar too which looks like it happened as per the precap. 

I find it hard to understand this thought process that if you do not get something, then none should get it either. I have wondered though .There are umpteen examples in movies but that is for something else.. A salwar KameezLOL UrShi have come down in KKsWink

but it has been backfiring on rashi,  what ever she try to do she get egg on her face mirchi in koki's eyes rashi got it,  press at home for rashi gopi become popular  even today suit fiasco   so lets see what next
kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Jealousy is one of the worst thing that can make someone do anything, so that the case of Rashi and Urmi
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
hiii
Nice post Harini

I totally agree... But I guess its human nature.. when u hate someone to core ... u cant bear anything good.

Urmila really hates Gopi to the core... and it is seen in each and every word she speaks ... She never ever thought that Gopi would ever get more respect love and concern in her sasural than Raashi... Gopi usually win all the accolades ... Raashi being a spoilt brat always uses her energy in destructive manner rather than being constructive...

All these add fuel to Urmila's  mind ... now salwar suit is nothing .. she can downgrade her to any level in order to let down Gopi...
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
It's embarrassing to see how much their clockworks have degraded. Seriously, over salwar kameez? Is there nothing else in the whole world besides fighting a WWIII over salwar kameez? Really? ROFL

Go to top