Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Very exciting stuff!!!

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeYoMommaaviaanyaPooja_0910namitagloryzaishrayInkpen4877Shas3rtmsblytonnyctophiliaNkapoor3

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Mona being suspicious of Vineet intentions is really hard to understand. How can someone not be able to read a simple and clean hearted person like Vineet. I think the flashbacks somehow has to make Mona realize that Vineet's feelings for her weren't there from the start, but that those feelings has grown over time.

The precap was fantastic and I have this feeling that the scene between Mona and Vineet will not end with the slap. We have seen a understanding, supportive and friend vineet. How wonderful would it be if we see a rebellious Vineet in front of Mona. The Vineet that stood up for Mona in front of his dadi. I would love to hear Vineet say to Mona: you can slap me but nothing will change my feelings for you!

Edited by aishray - 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzrtmsShas3-Rafa-blytonNkapoor3

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayShas3rtmsblyton

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzShas3rtmsblytonNkapoor3

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Originally posted by aishray

Mona being suspicious about Vineet intentions is really hard to understand. How can someone not be able to read a simple and clean hearted person like Vineet. I think the flashbacks somehow has to make Mona realize that Vineet's feelings for her weren't there from the start, but that those feelings has grown over time.

The precap was fantastic and I have this feeling that the scene between Mona and Vineet will not end with the slap. We have seen a understanding, supportive and friend vineet. How wonderful would it be if we see a rebellious Vineet in front of Mona. The Vineet that stood up for Mona in front of his dadi. I would love to hear Vineet say to Mona: you can slap me but nothing will change my feelings for you!

Hey :)

I agree. It is hard for digest. Vineet isn't Pradeep- surely Mona should know that by now! He's a good soul and his goodness is evdient from his actions. i like your prediction for tomorrow. Even I feel as though Vineet will not back down. We are beginning to see a different side to him. But I have a nasty feeling that Mona will be a typical Balaji heroine - willing to be the sacrificial lamb!

I am also convinced that Mona will do everything to please everyone (now it's dadi's turn) except for to look out for her own happiness. I am all prepared for Mona's stupid drama, but I hope Vineet doesn't go along with her and stays the Vineet he is. He loves Mona then he loves Mona and even Mona can't change that! Period! Interesting is to see for how long Mona can resist a good man like Vineet for no reason! According to me Pradeep isn't an option!

I haven't seen many indian serials, but I feel that Indian women in real life play all roles. From daughter to wife, to DIL, to mother, to MIL, grandmother in such perfection that somewhere there is no ME. I would love to see KHTV as the journey of Mona (the character) in discovering ME. She tried to keep everyone else happy and find her own happiness in that. That failed. Now she should try to find hapiness for herself. If she is happy then everyone around her will be happy. Going back to Pradeep because he is sorry for what he did and for the children in todays time is so unrealistic.

Edited by aishray - 03 September 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_0910namitagloryzsuresh555Shas3rtms-Rafa-blytonNkapoor3

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Mona being suspicious of Vineet intentions is really hard to understand. How can someone not be able to read a simple and clean hearted person like Vineet. I think the flashbacks somehow has to make Mona realize that Vineet's feelings for her weren't there from the start, but that those feelings has grown over time.

even i feel the sameClap.would love to see a rebellious vineet.Thumbs Up

namitagloryzaishray-Rafa-Nkapoor3

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

namitagloryzaishrayrtms-Rafa-

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Wow! Mona and Vineet. Finally KHTV is becoming exciting. I just want their romance to begin. Vineet will tell Mona that 'you can slap me all you like but you can't change my feeling for you' Mona should realize that she loves Vineet too.

aishrayrtmsblyton-Rafa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index