India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Dance is...

ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
There are a lot of opinions whether some contestants dance or not. The definition of dance according to the Oxford dictionary is

" move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps "

Now someone please tell me was Isha-Salman not moving to music? Or were they not following a set sequence of steps? Then why is it said that they do not dance?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
who r we to judge if they can dance or not
we aint chreographers here..
the judge chreographer is there (remo) to decide if that was a dance. that why they gt 30..

otherwise. am refraining myself to shut up otherwise, they claim i will mock their favs 

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 03 September 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
atleast isha wasnt  standing like a pole ... and let her choreographer do everything ...they both are brahmastra themselves as remo dsouza said ...

ANNMT.-GayabCat-

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
HEY , i liked your definition of DANCE @@ and per that definition, now I can confidently say that even I can DANCE @@ 

muktha_cute

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
  Isha dance very good  on SaturdayClapStarStar...   Isha's performance (sunday) very very  good  and difficultClapClapClapStarStar
          But I dont seen dance ..Confused.Only yogo actions ...  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       I dont know Remo sir  ...He said all Isha's performance  " this is it "   ...

Rashmi's  two dance very very good and real dance performance...I said  " this is it " rashmi  " this is it " all dance performanceStarClap ..

Edited by efsun - 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm

muktha_cuteposhtho

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Well what i think, most ppl of this south asian region interpret that dance can only be classical, hip hop, salsa, bollywood especially the thumkas n all etc which are popular all over here. however, there are many dance  foreign/western dance forms which are not widely famous like the one isha performed last day . Honestly, i have learnt abt quite a number of dance forms which i never heard of through following dance realiy shows like afro jazz, broadway, waltz etc. TongueLOL   

Edited by ThatOneGal - 05 September 2012 at 3:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi.JoonANNMT.-Chandramukhi-

iamalfaomega Senior Member

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
You know each and every individual is thinks differently. So there will be many people who like her and many who don't. I mean there are many people who criticize Sachin Tendulkar as well( I don't know how they do that though) . Each individual has there own set of thinking patterns and their own beliefs.

So , i am totally ok with many people criticizing her aswell , its a part of life- Many like you , many don't.

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index