India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bloops - EKTA misses again !! (Page 2)

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA-----HOTA H HOTA H--AISE BADE BADE SHOW ME AISI BADI  BADI BATE HOTI RHTI H--AUR HAME PHIR BHI BADE HI ACHHE LAGTE HAIN---LOL---NOW I ONLY WANT RAYA MEET EACH OTHER---DSNT MTTR KAISE KAHA KYUN---USKE PEECHHE KITNE BLOOPRS AYE GYE--ABHI KUCHH SE MTLB NHI H MUJHE---YE DONO MIL JAYENGE TO M BADE ARAM SE SB BLOOPRS BHUL JAUNGI---

Edited by veena23 - 04 September 2012 at 4:15am

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
same thing was on my mind too...
blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Originally posted by pink27

This was pointed out to Meetu,creative producer of BALH..
The explanation she gave was thus..
Ram amd Rajat were just acquaintances sincemany years but became close friends over past 3-4 yrs and started to know eachother since then very well.
So Priya never knew Rajat as Ram's friend.and Rajat had never met Priya as Ram's wife.

Was about to say this

Hmm... well surprised that Rajat has not even seen a photo of Priya...

You know i like the leads and i am so in love with the little chubby cutie pie - pihu but cannot accept such stupid explanations from the CV' since it was clearly mentioned that only after they became gd friends did the publishing happen... so how did Ram gift a unpublished book to priya?? Magic from EKTA's press!!!! Yipeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaghodke

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

Seriously EKTA's shows have more bloopers than required,

Look at today's episode

1. Some previous epsiode they showed Rajat telling Ram - if not for u none of my books would have been published- it is not none iti s just one book i guess

2. Ram and Rajat meet only after Priya's supposed death - they grew close after her death!!

3. If the 3 were friends earlier, where did u get the info that the three were firneds? in jail ram ddnt say our firnd wrote this??Rajat would have seen priya and I remember in one episode Rajat mentions that he has knows Ram since the last 4 years- yes it has been five years leap and he has gone closer now during the foru years, not all firnds knw their frinds wifes!1

4. Rajat is Anjaan - book published after being friends with Ram

BUT - this was the book that Ram gifted to Priya in the jail  - Kya baath hai ----------- EKTA MAA ki jai ho!!!!  yeah that and kia kool hai song wihle priya was to die and the launch was after five years WinkWink

The reason her show is watched is coz of Ram and Sakshi and their amazng chemistry and add pihu to that... otherwise... the number of bloopers and licenses she takes ... GOSH!!!
actually compared to other shows on tellywood i still feel there are lil bloopers on balh mainly there are cinematic liberites if u mayWink
for me honsewtly since there is such a love for it, these small logicsal isues hardly matter, coz agar logic hi hoti tou bht sari cheezain waisi nhn husakti jaisi thin

supriyaghodke

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChitaRK

Ram amd Rajat were just acquaintances sincemany years but became close friends over past 3-4 yrs and started to know eachother since then very well.
So Priya never knew Rajat as Ram's friend.and Rajat had never met Priya as Ram's wife.

Was about to say this

Hmm... well surprised that Rajat has not even seen a photo of Priya...

You know i like the leads and i am so in love with the little chubby cutie pie - pihu but cannot accept such stupid explanations from the CV' since it was clearly mentioned that only after they became gd friends did the publishing happen... so how did Ram gift a unpublished book to priya?? Magic from EKTA's press!!!! Yipeee

No the publishing happend prior..much before Priya's accident..Ram had gifted the book to Priya. while she was in jail..Then Rajat and Ram knew each other but were not friends friends..Also Rajat is Dubai based so may not have met Priya in person and may not have seen her pic unless and until Ram had shown her pic to him.

Well This is the reason that the CVs gave and i am stupid enough to buy it!

blrgal

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Seriously EKTA's shows have more bloopers than required,

Look at today's episode

1. Some previous epsiode they showed Rajat telling Ram - if not for u none of my books would have been published- it is not none iti s just one book i guess

2. Ram and Rajat meet only after Priya's supposed death - they grew close after her death!!

3. If the 3 were friends earlier, where did u get the info that the three were firneds? in jail ram ddnt say our firnd wrote this??Rajat would have seen priya and I remember in one episode Rajat mentions that he has knows Ram since the last 4 years- yes it has been five years leap and he has gone closer now during the foru years, not all firnds knw their frinds wifes!1

4. Rajat is Anjaan - book published after being friends with Ram

BUT - this was the book that Ram gifted to Priya in the jail  - Kya baath hai ----------- EKTA MAA ki jai ho!!!!  yeah that and kia kool hai song wihle priya was to die and the launch was after five years WinkWink

The reason her show is watched is coz of Ram and Sakshi and their amazng chemistry and add pihu to that... otherwise... the number of bloopers and licenses she takes ... GOSH!!!
actually compared to other shows on tellywood i still feel there are lil bloopers on balh mainly there are cinematic liberites if u mayWink
for me honsewtly since there is such a love for it, these small logicsal isues hardly matter, coz agar logic hi hoti tou bht sari cheezain waisi nhn husakti jaisi thin

I do not deny that BALH has been blooper free..even the internationally renowed series like friends,How i met your mother etc has bloopers..if you google for "friends bloopers" you will come accross many..

There are many shows which have bigger ones!
1.In a show a pregnant herione jumps a cliff (she is not aware that she is pregnant) get s hospitalised..there is a sever blood loss..docs fail to recognise her pregnancy.
2.The same woman who is some 5 monts pregnant jumps from the first floor of a buildings..survives!
3.She did not believe in visiting the gynaec regularly..some village old lady checked her pulse to conclude she is pregnant..later she is not aware thay she is carrying twins till the end..she is an educated woman but never visited the gynaec for check up!
3.There were two such serials where a gynaec supposedly scans a brain scan to conclude the herione has brain tumor...The CVs there forget not any doctor can conclude this..there are spl neurologist for that!

Every creative work is has its share of bloopers for the sake of progression of story and to extend the serial..but the level and extent of bloopers vary..some are acceptable and some are not!
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

How convenient, y donot they accept that they make this bloopers often and on, seriously I sometimes feel miserable for edit peoples

blrgal

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
my sentiments exactly...she has no clue what she is doing day to day or what was shown last month...

book was given 4 years ago and why is priya upset rajat did not tell her...how many truths has she hidden...and they were not friends until she mentioned to the actor...she had a kapoor in her life...

i did not realize it was that easy to change names in dubai...and secondly when she brought that girl back and asked him for job...did she not introduce herself as priya sharma...after all daija got her passport...and he knew her as priya...so how did he forget.????totally going wacko now...how ayesha shuddered when ram said...all sids fault...so where is sid...and mamaji needs to go to jail as accomplice...cant believe still in cahoots with ayesha...but then they both are sneaky and selfish characters so...

bhagwan sakshi hai...this show is going ram bharose...

blrgal

Go to top