India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Am I Anji or khushi???or both?confused?..peep in

flute_love Newbie
flute_love
flute_love

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
All girls want a bro like arnav but yet want an arnav who doesn't worry about his di...

hmm..i must say, so hypocritical of some of us to say that arnav only cares for his di and he doesnt care for khushi but as sisters we want a bro like arnav who is the truest and most sincere bro but forget that arnav is only one and when the same bro becomes a lover to someone most of us will say that " patni ka hogaya"...

he is a bro and a lover..in real life we will all praise the brother and criticize the lover...

arnav is crying for his di bcoz she is shattered..he is not crying for khushi bcoz she is strong and hasnt broken down yet..the operating word is yet...he may cry in the future when something as bad as what has happened to anji happens to our khushi...do we want that? if we do get one such situation we will again bash the cv's

And one question to all who think that arnav only cries for his di...who surrendered himself to the goons for khushi only? the situation demanded him to do so for khushi and at that point he dint think of di...right now the situation demands his tears for di so y r pple feeling bad? this is a team and not only arnav and khushi...

And all those who decided to skip the epi...hahaha!!! i just want to say that u spoiled ur weekend bashing monday ...good i dint come to the forum...loved my weekend and the monday...

SO are we anji or khushi? both?food for thought and medicine for our hypocrisy..myself included to an extent...we want a bro like arnav and a lover like arnav and yet if u r a khushi u dont want an arnav who is a good bro to anji and if u r an anji u dont want an arnav who is a lover to khushi...no wonder men are confused about women...

And our forum is one hell of a forum which can never be satisfied so what the hell...all the lovers, continue loving and all those haters who also love the show...well iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

Feels good to post after a long time...
on a lighter note i am anjali...na kuch sunna hai, na kuch samajhna hai, na kuch dekhna hai...hum to bas apne IPKKND ji se bohot pyar karte hai ji...akhri saans tak.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744

flute_love Newbie
flute_love
flute_love

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
so do u agree or not? or still its too complicated??lol...come on be honest atleast to urself then all the anjili and khushi dilemma will be solved...
saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wel said
agree with u dear
flute_love Newbie
flute_love
flute_love

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saima4744

wel said
agree with u dear

Thank you!! finally some one agrees...our forum is so unwelcoming...Cry,,,Thank u saima4744!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top