SN running on swethas money?? (Page 3)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yes ofcourse it does. Did you expect anything else really? LOL My point was even after all that and Indu being on the montage and the risk of Inshi being sidelined by choti hitler because frankly she is adorable, is that Zara made most of us sit up and notice and thats really good for HD. The story has been made into something which has finally been able to excite me after a long time logic or no logic. Embarrassed Lets just agree to disagree. Frankly HD is no perfect serial and if I would sit to nitpick logic and no logic I wouldnt really watch such a flawed serial anyway. LOL I have my BBT and my HYMYM and a loads of other things when I want something to fulfill those needs.

still i dont know--how public going react to complete illogical track--

now people are smart and matured--they need some sensible stuff.

will be waiting for public verdict on this leap--as of now it looks cvs going to completely mess the whole HD again--with zara again coming back in to life of indu and rishi.
I found this track way good logical than previous atleast.. Rishi being harsh was predicted earlier by many of us.. some members have even made FF's like this where they wrote about rishi's hatred to his child because indira suffered by giving birth to it..( Can therefore say CVS copied us Wink) so that was pretty logical and expected ! Well cvs need to add logic when they show how indira turned zara. I can think of many logical reasons here . hope cvs do. Similarly as you said.. What made shweta to overpower SF and rishi needs a reason.. Thats only hiiting me as of now.. Also in a way today i thought for a second when indu said that rishi speaks to her only when he is angry on her . Is he doing this purposely because he gets to see the glimpse of his hitler biwi in her when she calls him rishi kumar and gives him angry looks..Poor rishi he is actually very lonely and tries to fill the loneliness by indu's cute little hitler giri.
There's a lot of psychological effect seen on every character in SN post indu's death and its logical for me. I liked the way they showed deep impact of indira's death causing sudde changes in behaviours of the ever-smiling characters

@bold--

now its all most 8 years over--

still rishi become useless mourning his wife death--and shifted complete house responsibility to swetha.??

unacceptable behavior for responsible man.

but only thing we always know--
cvs always want to show rishi as useless person to glorify female leads.

Edited by 100raj - 03 September 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Light_28: This is what I understood: Indu does all this to get her father's attention because he only speaks to her when she creates havoc. She did become choti Hitler because she feels abandoned by him but the reason is not the same as Indiras. She is not angry but she craves for his attention. Both Indu and Indira have abandonment issues but they are completely different. Inder left Indira for a woman and Indira genuinely hated his guts but here Indu just wants to draw attention and be noticed by her father who she thinks is angry due to reasons unknown to her. Indu doesnt hate Rishi while Indira could never trust her father, 

Ricky loves his daughter but since she is a splitting image of Indira it pains him a lot to even look at her because she reminds him of his deceased wife. Its clear he loves her because he is letting everybody hide the truth about Indira from her. Knowing Rishi, this is not his character. He would have never hidden this fact if he did not think he was doing his daughter a favor. 

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 03 September 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007light_28ashne

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Yes ofcourse it does. Did you expect anything else really? LOL My point was even after all that and Indu being on the montage and the risk of Inshi being sidelined by choti hitler because frankly she is adorable, is that Zara made most of us sit up and notice and thats really good for HD. The story has been made into something which has finally been able to excite me after a long time logic or no logic. Embarrassed Lets just agree to disagree. Frankly HD is no perfect serial and if I would sit to nitpick logic and no logic I wouldnt really watch such a flawed serial anyway. LOL I have my BBT and my HYMYM and a loads of other things when I want something to fulfill those needs.

still i dont know--how public going react to complete illogical track--

now people are smart and matured--they need some sensible stuff.

will be waiting for public verdict on this leap--as of now it looks cvs going to completely mess the whole HD again--with zara again coming back in to life of indu and rishi.
I found this track way good logical than previous atleast.. Rishi being harsh was predicted earlier by many of us.. some members have even made FF's like this where they wrote about rishi's hatred to his child because indira suffered by giving birth to it..( Can therefore say CVS copied us Wink) so that was pretty logical and expected ! Well cvs need to add logic when they show how indira turned zara. I can think of many logical reasons here . hope cvs do. Similarly as you said.. What made shweta to overpower SF and rishi needs a reason.. Thats only hiiting me as of now.. Also in a way today i thought for a second when indu said that rishi speaks to her only when he is angry on her . Is he doing this purposely because he gets to see the glimpse of his hitler biwi in her when she calls him rishi kumar and gives him angry looks..Poor rishi he is actually very lonely and tries to fill the loneliness by indu's cute little hitler giri.
There's a lot of psychological effect seen on every character in SN post indu's death and its logical for me. I liked the way they showed deep impact of indira's death causing sudde changes in behaviours of the ever-smiling characters

@bold--

now its all most 8 years over--

still rishi become useless mourning his wife death--and shifted complete house responsibility to swetha.??

unacceptable behavior for responsible man.

but only thing we always know--
cvs always want to show rishi as useless person to glorify female leads.
Yes Raj you are right its 8 years now over.. And todays episode was one day later the 8 years.. It just was to build up the previous scenario as to what the characters have become in 8 years.. Rishi kept on mourning .. indu grew up with both inshi's qualities .. shweta has done lot of dominanceAngry SF could not stand her and etc.. etc.. It was an episode to tell you what happened in past 8 years.. What will happen after these 8 years have now passed is the further story which will be beginning from tomorrow ina day or two.. So wait and enjoy.. The impact has been deep.. created by destiny , manipulated by shwetaAngry . But dont worry things will change. Rishi has not done so  bad..he is a lawyer now !

Go to top