India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

SN running on swethas money?? (Page 2)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
You might not be interested Raj bhai but I got to see a very different picture. I got calls from my friends whom I had forced to see HD from today to generate some interest. They called me back and we are going to catch up with tomorrow's repeats at my friend's place just to watch RP as Zara. They had found that scene that much intriguing. And intrigue ke bina kaunsa drama chalta hai? A big reason why this serial ran was because of Rishi's mystery. Already most pple on the forum have a love hate reln with Shweta and most found baby Indu's hitler giri forced(Saying after reading the feedback on various threads and ATs in the forum). So for me Yay ZARA! That is the only reason I sat up and noticed HD and watched it with any interest. Plus Ishaan and Rishi/Ricky whose characters have been kept in the dark too. I really dont find Shweta and Indu's dynamic anything to look forward to after seeing today's episode. Its too sappy for me. But this is my reason for viewing just like you have yours. I just hope both of our reasons fro watching the serial will be fulfilled. Wink

Ranju di: Arrey Ranju di jitni wait karogi utni hi to intensity badegi aur maja ayega. Wink Zashi is on the way. Wink

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007light_28

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@ranjini I am also waiting for this day..Sparks will shine again..WOW i am loving the current track ! Just i wish in episodes to come rishi slowly becomes a bit soft towards indu.. 8 years have gone come on cvs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHD

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

You might not be interested Raj bhai but I got to see a very different picture. I got calls from my friends whom I had forced to see HD from today to generate some interest. They called me back and we are going to catch up with tomorrow's repeats at my friend's place just to watch RP as Zara. They had found that scene that much intriguing. And intrigue ke bina kaunsa drama chalta hai? A big reason why this serial ran was because of Rishi's mystery. Already most pple on the forum have a love hate reln with Shweta and most found baby Indu's hitler giri forced(Saying after reading the feedback on various threads and ATs in the forum). So for me Yay ZARA! That is the only reason I sat up and noticed HD and watched it with any interest. Plus Ishaan and Rishi/Ricky whose characters have been kept in the dark too. I really dont find Shweta and Indu's dynamic anything to look forward to after seeing today's episode. Its too sappy for me. But this is my reason for viewing just like you have yours. I just hope both of our reasons fro watching the serial will be fulfilled. Wink

Ranju di: Arrey Ranju di jitni wait karogi utni hi to intensity badegi aur maja ayega. Wink Zashi is on the way. Wink

zara entry is forced and lacks conviction--no way adds to story--

soon they will bring her back to delhi and make her comes to  contact with indu.

completely lacks logic here.

Edited by 100raj - 03 September 2012 at 1:48pm
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes ofcourse it does. Did you expect anything else really? LOL My point was even after all that and Indu being on the montage and the risk of Inshi being sidelined by choti hitler because frankly she is adorable, is that Zara made most of us sit up and notice and thats really good for HD. The story has been made into something which has finally been able to excite me after a long time logic or no logic. Embarrassed Lets just agree to disagree. Frankly HD is no perfect serial and if I would sit to nitpick logic and no logic I wouldnt really watch such a flawed serial anyway. LOL I have my BBT and my HYMYM and a loads of other things when I want something to fulfill those needs.

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Yes ofcourse it does. Did you expect anything else really? LOL My point was even after all that and Indu being on the montage and the risk of Inshi being sidelined by choti hitler because frankly she is adorable, is that Zara made most of us sit up and notice and thats really good for HD. The story has been made into something which has finally been able to excite me after a long time logic or no logic. Embarrassed Lets just agree to disagree. Frankly HD is no perfect serial and if I would sit to nitpick logic and no logic I wouldnt really watch such a flawed serial anyway. LOL I have my BBT and my HYMYM and a loads of other things when I want something to fulfill those needs.

still i dont know--how public going react to complete illogical track--

now people are smart and matured--they need some sensible stuff.

will be waiting for public verdict on this leap--as of now it looks cvs going to completely mess the whole HD again--with zara again coming back in to life of indu and rishi.

Edited by 100raj - 03 September 2012 at 1:59pm
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
And now this I completely agree with. Zara should stay out of their lives for quite some time. LOL I want many lone lone lone Zara scenes. Embarrassed Shweta and Indu look nice and very mother daughterly sort of. So we can have their scenes. Zara does not need to complicate situations and I would love for it to be that way a looong time. Day Dreaming
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

And now this I completely agree with. Zara should stay out of their lives for quite some time. LOL I want many lone lone lone Zara scenes. Embarrassed Shweta and Indu look nice and very mother daughterly sort of. So we can have their scenes. Zara does not need to complicate situations and I would love for it to be that way a looong time. Day Dreaming

i simply want--indira and zara to be different persons only--

and zara having her personal life.

that is logical one.

AnkitalovesHD

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

still i dont know--how public going react to complete illogical track--

now people are smart and matured--they need some sensible stuff.

will be waiting for public verdict on this leap--as of now it looks cvs going to completely mess the whole HD again--with zara again coming back in to life of indu and rishi.
I found this track way good logical than previous atleast.. Rishi being harsh was predicted earlier by many of us.. some members have even made FF's like this where they wrote about rishi's hatred to his child because indira suffered by giving birth to it..( Can therefore say CVS copied us Wink) so that was pretty logical and expected ! Well cvs need to add logic when they show how indira turned zara. I can think of many logical reasons here . hope cvs do. Similarly as you said.. What made shweta to overpower SF and rishi needs a reason.. Thats only hiiting me as of now.. Also in a way today i thought for a second when indu said that rishi speaks to her only when he is angry on her . Is he doing this purposely because he gets to see the glimpse of his hitler biwi in her when she calls him rishi kumar and gives him angry looks..Poor rishi he is actually very lonely and tries to fill the loneliness by indu's cute little hitler giri.
There's a lot of psychological effect seen on every character in SN post indu's death and its logical for me. I liked the way they showed deep impact of indira's death causing sudde changes in behaviours of the ever-smiling characters. The effect has to be long-lasting and changing characters into "never-thought" of types otherwise leap doesnt make a sense
I am looking forward to story which will now shuffle between zara-rishi and indu Embarrassed

Edited by light_28 - 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm

ratibob007

Go to top