Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It was B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L.

I cried reading this...first, because of the pain of A&K parting away and then, the bliss of reunion. 

Very well written. It's people like you who make the readers' experience worthwhile. 

Keep up the good work.  Edited by avantika_2012 - 11 years ago
Dreamcatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful short story...very mature progression of relationship...which started as sweet and tender ...getting a little tangled ...few threads breaking when stretched ... but ultimately the bond of their love getting stronger...loved it!
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Wow that was amazing...awww he came back to fulfill her dreams this time...really a wonderful couple...and so attuned to each other and so in love...loved it...
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow...in os u've  describe their journey...
yeh...sometime carer will be the obstacle for the couple and they have to separate but u've made this story in beautiful ending...loved it
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !!! How we forgt dat our loved ones need out company n nt money to have a happy life :)
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sona !! Its been so long since we last caught up ! And I miss you

OK dont glare OK ! I know Ive been missing for ages ! But I already told you Id be misssing for long !!
And when I came , and I read the OS ! Gosh ! Im so damn dead !

Do you know what happens when I start reading your work ? It just transports you to a different world ! And I know Ive said this like I dont know how mnay times before, but with each work of yours, you surpass yourself ! And it is this ability of yours to make me dream totally different things about Arnav-Khushi that makes me love you even more with each update/OS I read !!

*muahhh* Khushi and Arnav living and finding their dreams together ! It was surely a dreamy OS !
Loved it, and I love you even more 🤗
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow i am really speechless after reading this.. This's so beautifully written. Loved the way you had shown the complete journey of how they meet, fell in love, and finally able to achieve their dreams..
I am glad that Arnav's able to understand Khusi n how she had once gave up her dreams so that he could get his ..
Loved your work...  
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I had tears in my eyes reading this! Dear god, this is beautiful ! 
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad they will share their dreams. 👏
maverickmartin thumbnail
Damn 'like' button won't work!!

I loved it! And might I add, I love your dp!!