Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 14|| Saiyaara <3 (Page 9)

lovelypriya Goldie
lovelypriya
lovelypriya

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 1233

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurlife

Originally posted by lovelypriya

hey hi frnds hi di n hi marina how r u all n whats up n going on ,,,,,,,,,missed u all so so so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hey priya how are u ? where u been? long time !!!
m gd thanks :) 
we missed u too :) 
hope u ok ?
yaa m happy from heart as for our taarery n was too much busy with college work so was unable to come online for long time ,,,,,,,n where is di

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveurlife1blossom1234...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurlife

hey Ritz :) yep missing her :(


heya Marina..Hug Yes we are missing her alot Ermm and you know what I missed tonight's episode too LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelypriyaLoveurlife1blossom1234

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelypriya

Originally posted by loveurlife

Originally posted by lovelypriya

hey hi frnds hi di n hi marina how r u all n whats up n going on ,,,,,,,,,missed u all so so so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hey priya how are u ? where u been? long time !!!
m gd thanks :) 
we missed u too :) 
hope u ok ?
yaa m happy from heart as for our taarery n was too much busy with college work so was unable to come online for long time ,,,,,,,n where is di

glad to see you happy :)
awww ur diii lol :P hahahha she must be busy i think but i think she online dont worry she will be here soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelypriyablossom1234

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

Originally posted by loveurlife

hey Ritz :) yep missing her :(


heya Marina..Hug Yes we are missing her alot Ermm and you know what I missed tonight's episode too LOL ROFL

no wayyy u need to watch it for taarey scene hayeee it wasss sad and cute at thr same time Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234...Ritzy...

lovelypriya Goldie
lovelypriya
lovelypriya

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 1233

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Smilek marina sorry i have to go n ritz hi n bye miss u all yar pata nahi aap sabh se kab acche se baat hogi bt abhi jana hoga,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soory n n hi to my nikki,to my n marina di,manu,,,,,,,,n every one i miss u all very much pakka i will try to come n talk to ua all this sunday n till then aap sabh ki i mean hamari crazy taareyins ki baato ko apne saath leke ja rahi hu so till then bye n tc care every one n love u all my taareins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-guria-kritiLoveurlife1blossom1234...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelypriya

Smilek marina sorry i have to go n ritz hi n bye miss u all yar pata nahi aap sabh se kab acche se baat hogi bt abhi jana hoga,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soory n n hi to my nikki,to my n marina di,manu,,,,,,,,n every one i miss u all very much pakka i will try to come n talk to ua all this sunday n till then aap sabh ki i mean hamari crazy taareyins ki baato ko apne saath leke ja rahi hu so till then bye n tc care every one n love u all my taareins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cry


Aww Priya loved your hi and bye..LOL see ya soon Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelypriyaLoveurlife1blossom1234

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurlife



no wayyy u need to watch it for taarey scene hayeee it wasss sad and cute at thr same time Embarrassed


ok Marina .. I am going to watch D3 right now.LOL.will be back soon Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelypriyablossom1234

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelypriya

Smilek marina sorry i have to go n ritz hi n bye miss u all yar pata nahi aap sabh se kab acche se baat hogi bt abhi jana hoga,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soory n n hi to my nikki,to my n marina di,manu,,,,,,,,n every one i miss u all very much pakka i will try to come n talk to ua all this sunday n till then aap sabh ki i mean hamari crazy taareyins ki baato ko apne saath leke ja rahi hu so till then bye n tc care every one n love u all my taareins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cry

awww sooo cute i will defo pass hi and bye to nikoo Aish Di and Manu for you :) 
u tc now love you too bye :) xxxHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelypriyablossom1234

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index