Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 14|| Saiyaara <3 (Page 18)

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 7491

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

this is for Shivam Monkey Winks Yoyo
Aww i love those bandars Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

@Nadia Di - I love you too *hugs Bak* Hug

@Rits - See in soo filmy na :D 
But remember filmy duniya mein bhi ders da bad part hehaha Evil Smile
dekho izzaat se Kunwar ko chodh do WARNA ... ! 

@Krittii - I love you too gurl n yess hit rits up plz help me -.- Shes takin kunwar away from me :/ 


Warna .. Shocked but main Nahi chodungi..LOL He's my Sweetheart My Amar HugDay Dreaming




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

this is for Shivam Monkey Winks Yoyo
Aww i love those bandars Heart


me too Sana..they are really cute Monkey Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-guria-kritiblossom1234

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 6324

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Rits - Ok rits ok dun worry merey bhi din ayengey tab dekhna tum Evil Smile
For no PEACE out Baaby :P We'll share him Wink

I love dose bandars too :D btw where do u get dese from ?


Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234...Ritzy...

dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1497

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
even i like the bandars...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-guria-kritiblossom1234...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

@Rits - Ok rits ok dun worry merey bhi din ayengey tab dekhna tum Evil Smile
For no PEACE out Baaby :P We'll share him Wink

I love dose bandars too :D btw where do u get dese from ?


Ye hui na baat..Big smile Kunwar Amar is our Prince Charming..Hug

and
for bandars just click on the link and use it http://www.laymark.com/


Monkey Emoticons Yoyo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Joined: 19 April 2007
Posts: 4521

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

@Nadia Di - I love you too *hugs Bak* Hug

@Rits - See in soo filmy na :D 
But remember filmy duniya mein bhi ders da bad part hehaha Evil Smile
dekho izzaat se Kunwar ko chodh do WARNA ... ! 

@Krittii - I love you too gurl n yess hit rits up plz help me -.- Shes takin kunwar away from me :/ 


Warna .. Shocked but main Nahi chodungi..LOL He's my Sweetheart My Amar HugDay Dreaming





my rosogolla nd my deewani votes to barabar ka hain...ek hain kunwar ki deewani nd othr 1 loves kunwar!!! both same hain yaar!!! so kunwar tum dono k hue!!!LOL Wink Thumbs Up Clap wooo ...bt me..Confused LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234...Ritzy...

dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1497

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
btw i luved how swayam cared 4 his sis 2 day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19raj-guria-kritiblossom1234...Ritzy...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index