Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: loveurlife

hey priya how are u ? where u been? long time !!!
m gd thanks :) 
we missed u too :) 
hope u ok ?

yaa m happy from heart as for our taarery n was too much busy with college work so was unable to come online for long time ,,,,,,,n where is di
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey Ritz :) yep missing her :(

heya Marina..🤗 Yes we are missing her alot 🤔 and you know what I missed tonight's episode too 😆 🤣
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovelypriya

yaa m happy from heart as for our taarery n was too much busy with college work so was unable to come online for long time ,,,,,,,n where is di

glad to see you happy :)
awww ur diii lol :P hahahha she must be busy i think but i think she online dont worry she will be here soon ðŸ˜Š
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RitikaLoveAmar

heya Marina..🤗 Yes we are missing her alot 🤔 and you know what I missed tonight's episode too 😆 🤣

no wayyy u need to watch it for taarey scene hayeee it wasss sad and cute at thr same time ðŸ˜³
lovelypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😊k marina sorry i have to go n ritz hi n bye miss u all yar pata nahi aap sabh se kab acche se baat hogi bt abhi jana hoga,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soory n n hi to my nikki,to my n marina di,manu,,,,,,,,n every one i miss u all very much pakka i will try to come n talk to ua all this sunday n till then aap sabh ki i mean hamari crazy taareyins ki baato ko apne saath leke ja rahi hu so till then bye n tc care every one n love u all my taareins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😭
...Ritzy... thumbnail

😊k marina sorry i have to go n ritz hi n bye miss u all yar pata nahi aap sabh se kab acche se baat hogi bt abhi jana hoga,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soory n n hi to my nikki,to my n marina di,manu,,,,,,,,n every one i miss u all very much pakka i will try to come n talk to ua all this sunday n till then aap sabh ki i mean hamari crazy taareyins ki baato ko apne saath leke ja rahi hu so till then bye n tc care every one n love u all my taareins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😭

Aww Priya loved your hi and bye..😆 see ya soon 😊
...Ritzy... thumbnail

no wayyy u need to watch it for taarey scene hayeee it wasss sad and cute at thr same time ðŸ˜³

ok Marina .. I am going to watch D3 right now.😆.will be back soon 😳
Loveurlife1 thumbnail

awww sooo cute i will defo pass hi and bye to nikoo Aish Di and Manu for you :) 
u tc now love you too bye :) xxx🤗
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RitikaLoveAmar

ok Marina .. I am going to watch D3 right now.😆.will be back soon 😳

K Ritz take ur time hehehe :P ðŸ˜†