Is this Garima? (PICS) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Well, with the CV's and TV serials you never know. It could be a younger version of Garima. 
confused😕
plz call manorama for the investigationwa 😆
No one is same as b4 ...just dad and anji ...otherwise MOM changed ...Garima Changed and young arnie also changed ...iss badlao ko kia naam doon ??? 
Dear people...people change over the time by all physically mentally and all and here this incident took a place before 14years ago I agree that Arnav's mom was not the same we saw on barsi but for garima can't really say as it was 14years ago so as people change over the time they also are showing it that way logically...
doesn't she( the girl in flashback)  look like sanaya's BD...
or is it just me!!:P...the eyes are similar sort of...:P:P
n even the ring she is wearing!!
Edited by mansi894 - 11 years ago
Whatever the story is, it will make sense soon I guess.😆 It has to.😕 I'm not guessing anything..  Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
That;s because the role of Garima was being played by some one else
in the beginning of the show. 
Not only two different outfits of mum and Arnav Anjali as well! two different mum and Arnav  LOL!
Anjali is wearing Thursday's episode outfit on her wedding day totally different from Promo lol. This means they recently filmed today's episode. To gain sympathy for Anjali well, that's what Arnav was doing.
Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
somehow i don't think that Garima was the "other woman" in Arnav's dad's life. Anjali was only slighly younger and in the flashbacks, Anjali looks the same. So surely Garima would have recognised Anjali when they came with a proposal for Payal.😕

They are not the same people now are they!