India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Why did not yash ask...

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
As per bhawari says we get that arthi returned home late by midnight with aman and seeing this yash feels bad about arthi.

But my doubt is that yash could have asked arthi about the person and he knows it was raining heavily that day also. Confused
Also arthi did not felt the need to introduce her childhood friend !!!

If yash and arthi have spoken about it that day itself then there is no way for cheating thought entering yash !!! Or do u think some other matter is pricking yash ???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeelahoricrazedesikimsampriya_drizzlesnirmalac99rakenduvadanaMissIamTheBossPuvZpickachuSri_Radha

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yeah it could beGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitamaha9

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Yash is angry because of Aman... He must not be having any doubt on Aarti's character. Probably he might be knowing about Aarti-Aman friendship.

I think...all these promos and scenes are there just o increase the curiosity of the viewers. CVs are just playing with audience and making everyone to guessing game.

I am sure that something else happened in the Mumbai rainy night...We have seen in Yash's flashbacks ...Aarti is super excited in the rain...'
So probably Aarti confessed her love to Yash...and then may in some alcohol effect they shared some intimate moment in the night...

OR

Yash comes to know that Aarti is not widow...she is divorcee and her husband is alive... Thats why he feels cheated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ns1970kholitamaha9

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
At the present moment it seems a mystery and anything is possible.

kholitamaha9

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

I don't think that Yash is angry because of Aman... He must not be having any doubt on Aarti's character. Probably he might be knowing about Aarti-Aman friendship.

I think...all these promos and scenes are there just o increase the curiosity of the viewers. CVs are just playing with audience and making everyone to guessing game.

I am sure that something else happened in the Mumbai rainy night...We have seen in Yash's flashbacks ...Aarti is super excited in the rain...'
So probably Aarti confessed her love to Yash...and then may in some alcohol effect they shared some intimate moment in the night...

OR

Yash comes to know that Aarti is not widow...she is divorcee and her husband is alive... Thats why he feels cheated.

may be if cVs want us to give guessing game...
as u said, arti would be dancing in the rain...and confessed her love to him.wen both would have lost in their world, she would have spilled the divorcee truth. yash would have not expected dis twist.
arti would have not remember it all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Anything can be possible...We can't guess unless the reason is revealed ...Cv's are stretching and dragging this track

maha9Nkapoor3

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

OR

yup ur right. Aman cant b d only reason! Itz just a distraction.There is something else botherin him!

priya_drizzlesmaha9

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Aman might just be one of the reasons but again if Aarti confessed her love I don't think Yash will be so angry .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index