Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG today's and tomorrow's episode! (Page 4)

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

U KNOW I FEEL Garima forced arnav's dad 2 suicide.

maybe garima n that aurat r close friends/cousins..or something relative.

thn dadi blames that aurat 4 arnav's mom's suicide BUT garima puts the blame on arnav's dad.and tells him how bad father,husband he is in a bad manner.

then arnav's dad could'nt bear wat she said n strted feeling very guilty then he suicides.

then garima comes 2 know he suicides n she thinks wat she said bcoz of tht he did suicide so she wanna say sorry 2 dadi.

it's my prediction.

plz do reply how u felt it UKTAMIL!Smile

I don't think Garima had anything to do with the actual suicide. If you remember Garima was angry at Dadi when she recognised her so I feel Dadu is a big key in this misunderstanding - Dadi or chachu must have said something to Arnav's mum and made it look the dad was involved with Garima. There is more to this that what the eyes meet. Arnav's chachu has a bigger role than we think.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
You might be right.. The only way to find about it, is to wait for tomorrows episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

thn dadi blames that aurat 4 arnav's mom's suicide BUT garima puts the blame on arnav's dad.and tells him how bad father,husband he is in a bad manner.

then arnav's dad could'nt bear wat she said n strted feeling very guilty then he suicides.

then garima comes 2 know he suicides n she thinks wat she said bcoz of tht he did suicide so she wanna say sorry 2 dadi.

it's my prediction.

I don't think Garima had anything to do with the actual suicide. If you remember Garima was angry at Dadi when she recognised her so I feel Dadu is a big key in this misunderstanding - Dadi or chachu must have said something to Arnav's mum and made it look the dad was involved with Garima. There is more to this that what the eyes meet. Arnav's chachu has a bigger role than we think.

hmm i hope so.i want CV's to prove wrong 2 some fans.they r making fun of the past revealed.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

You might be right.. The only way to find about it, is to wait for tomorrows episode.

LOL
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
oh good tnx for the prediction. Guess its going to be that way. I really hate Dadi.. whoever is missing old days ASR who won't hear out can chill.. Dadi is here to represent that.. she knows a half baked info and ruins ppl lives..

even i felt bad after fridays epi.. but it was well sadness... tats all.. tat epi was very depressing..also all were worried if khushi is to be blamed coz we all love our heroine right.. :-)

thx for spreading out  +vity way to go...will wait for todayz epi
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

it's my prediction.

Looks like entire Anav's family lineage suffers from misunderstanding disorder.. like diabetes this probably is a genetical one.. Dadi, Arnavz dad, Arnavz mom, Arnav himself, Anji .. all don';t understand anything normally.. they always misunderstand and then suffer...total cranky family they are..Im seriously happy that khushi is in Arnav's life to sort things out for him..
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavocean6

it's my prediction.

Looks like entire Anav's family lineage suffers from misunderstanding disorder.. like diabetes this probably is a genetical one.. Dadi, Arnavz dad, Arnavz mom, Arnav himself, Anji .. all don';t understand anything normally.. they always misunderstand and then suffer...total cranky family they are..Im seriously happy that khushi is in Arnav's life to sort things out for him..

Yep it seems to be a family traitLOL
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi894

I hope ur predictions come TRUE again!!
 dhaiya ho  toh gayaa!!

Thanks - I hope so tooBig smile

Go to top