India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG today's and tomorrow's episode!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Okay now since I for once was right in my prediction for today's episode - some of my IF friends have asked me to try and predict what might happen tomorrow

Well the only thing I can say is that today's episode was about sorrow, pain and loss a human being can feel. We saw the pain and loss from Anjali who found out that she lost her unborn child - the emotion as woman goes through was shown beautifully. Then we saw Arnav going through sorrow with the present trauma merging with his past trauma involving almost the same people. We saw Arnav confide all of his inbuilt pain and doubts to his love Khushi. We also saw Arnav and Khushi's bond strengthen to the point where nothing in the future, the present or the past can break.

In tomorrow's episode it is going to be all about anger, betrayal and numbness a person can feel. Arnav will be furious when he sees Shyam in the hospital room and we are surely going to see a physical fight. Dadi will in her usual aristocratic  way demand that Shyam as Anjali's husband deserves to stay and Arnav doesn't have anything to say regarding this. We will see Anjali lying in her hospital bed being numb and saying absolutely nothing to the scene that will unfold in front of her. And we will see a helpless Khushi trying to be the peacemaker between Arnav and Dadi while at the same time Dadi will insult her as usual. Khushi will also feel uncomfortable while Shyam is there and Shyam will use this breach between Arnav and Dadi to his advantage and try and get back into the Raizada mansion.

That's all I can think of what can or might happen tomorrow - if wrong I am sorry beforehand if right I accept virtual gifts and flowers

One thing however I have noticed here on IF is that is seems to me that IF members have some sort of split personality when it comes to this show. One day they curse the show for disappointing them and how they didn't show what they wanted. While the next day those same members are calling this show a wonder and what brilliance the team has shown. I mean wouldn't it be easier and would save a lot of energy just to be positive and wait for the next episode

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhy6Baisali05Sumeer2024Aleya14specailgirl21011998samona24ipkkndjasooschewywonbinmelvyaanlilbirdieSunaya94sami99mrignayaniArshi143sprinkledeeptha93lanilanddarshi28pnarsLakshmiRathoresureeshaakanksha_aArshi94fizzyfairykitty789Kavita1000S.Arshiipkknd2o12ifsaal044Haz78flowergardenaangelismishty_angelRemovedGlimmersun2011rainyday3000TinkerfairyNataliaroldccrazyaddictioneyesonmeMsCeylon_Mansi--Yashi--dieforasrPrincess_123Mini17arshi_karish-SI-srijaaa127lalarukhOmorabotiIllGetOverIpk...Tanu...morning_dewscocoatreepup03anitamalikBornThisWay

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ohhh My prediction QueenTongueTongue
Shreya, it looks like tomorrow also ur prediction is going to be trueBig smile
Physical fight is definitely gonna happen. I am eagerly waiting for the big Punch to Shyamuuu
Daiyya ho!!!

@Bold : Sorry I don't agree. Its not possible to love every episode by every member. 
Every one has different views about their likes and dislikes. So I don't find it appropriate to call any member having Split personality just because they were complaining about previous episode and today they are praising SmileEmbarrassed

Being Positive is a very good thing, but its not EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEABig smile

Originally posted by uktamil

One thing however I have noticed here on IF is that is seems to me that IF members have some sort of split personality when it comes to this show. One day they curse the show for disappointing them and how they didn't show what they wanted. While the next day those same members are calling this show a wonder and what brilliance the team has shown. I mean wouldn't it be easier and would save a lot of energy just to be positive and wait for the next episode

Edited by yashi_arnav - 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanadevi15Kavita1000Tinkerbell5lolly143

Tinkerfairy Goldie
Tinkerfairy
Tinkerfairy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Okay now since I for once was right in my prediction for today's episode - some of my IF friends have asked me to try and predict what might happen tomorrow

Well the only thing I can say is that today's episode was about sorrow, pain and loss a human being can feel. We saw the pain and loss from Anjali who found out that she lost her unborn child - the emotion as woman goes through was shown beautifully. Then we saw Arnav going through sorrow with the present trauma merging with his past trauma involving almost the same people. We saw Arnav confide all of his inbuilt pain and doubts to his love Khushi. We also saw Arnav and Khushi's bond strengthen to the point where nothing in the future, the present or the past can break.

In tomorrow's episode it is going to be all about anger, betrayal and numbness a person can feel. Arnav will be furious when he sees Shyam in the hospital room and we are surely going to see a physical fight. Dadi will in her usual aristocratic  way demand that Shyam as Anjali's husband deserves to stay and Arnav doesn't have anything to say regarding this. We will see Anjali lying in her hospital bed being numb and saying absolutely nothing to the scene that will unfold in front of her. And we will see a helpless Khushi trying to be the peacemaker between Arnav and Dadi while at the same time Dadi will insult her as usual. Khushi will also feel uncomfortable while Shyam is there and Shyam will use this breach between Arnav and Dadi to his advantage and try and get back into the Raizada mansion.

That's all I can think of what can or might happen tomorrow - if wrong I am sorry beforehand if right I accept virtual gifts and flowers

so true!! that bold part btw nice post..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsTinkerbell5

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree with you...Smile
But I would also like to see another slap to snakewa in front of Daadi (if he gives that, I can tolerate her bickering!!) from Arnav!!!LOLLOL
And One more thing that I'm damn sure from your prediction is Anjali's numb and silent reaction!!!Big smile

Thanks for the PM Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tinkerbell5--Yashi--

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
well said  dearThumbs Up

wonderful analysis Smile

much needed postSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

aangelis Goldie
aangelis
aangelis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
totally agreed with your last couple of lines. watching the episode and then coming onto i-f to see whats going on is a complete downer. i try not to come onto the forum after watching an episode because all i see r whiner posts. D:

Tinkerbell5

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Yaah u r right...after last epi..i ws sort of negative...but now I want remaariage infront of Shyamu...what's ur opinion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tinkerbell5

_Maya_ Goldie
_Maya_
_Maya_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah true
nice post...

Tinkerbell5

Go to top