India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

What have they done to rishi???

Nosh25 Senior Member
Nosh25
Nosh25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
What happened to rishi?? I only started watching the show because I loved rishi character. It was something different compared to other male leads. But I'm so schocked after today's epi after seeing what ILa and others have done to him!! THe rishi that was desperate to save his child, the one who smiled and cried when he saw his child on the screen in the hospital, the rishi that was sooo happy when he first held her calling her his little parii and otter sweet things was shown as if he hated his daughter. He slapped her which I didn't expect at all. He knew that indira may not survive before leap but still loved and cared for indu, but today's cvs made him hate her for this!! It just not right. Rishi before the leap was strong when talking to shweta and always corrected her but today she kept calling indu her daughter and he didn't say anything!! He just

listened while shweta talked to indu.   I'm sure I want the only one who was hoping for a sweet father-daughter relationship between them to make up for the lack of inshi scenes but that doesn't seem like it's gonna happen any time soon. Also sumit is the main male lead but shweta was given so much more screen space! It's just stupid! Had high hopes for the leap and am highly disspointed today!! I never wrote long essays but had to spill
My anger out today! What about everyone else!!

Edited by Nosh25 - 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangNishaathampliphynutan7ShivuNozzie

kulbirkang Groupbie
kulbirkang
kulbirkang

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u...
mujhe samajh main aata hamesha rishi ko hi kyu bali k bakra banaya jata hai...
ilaji is degrading the character of rishi...
so i request the cvs that they show some stability in the character of rishi they keep on changing the traits of rishi which is unbearable for me i m a big fan of rishi so i cant bear it...

Edited by kulbirkang - 03 September 2012 at 1:09pm
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i had the same question in my mind when i watched today's episode
but my concerns are a bit different from you!
firstly i was shocked that even Rishi didn't tell Indu about her real mother Indira Sharma
the others may be scared of Shweta but what about him?
is he scared of her or he doesn't want to make his child sad by telling her that her real mother is dead?
and the most disappointing thing is that SN is running on Shweta's money, that means Rishi is jobless Ouch
his beloved Shrimati Ji never wanted him to be dependant on anyone, he started earning his livelihood for her happiness but now after her so-called death, he is not concerned about her happiness...he is back to his old-self  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
True indu was shown in a gran manner and so was Indra but Rishi entry was shown so badly I am very worried what are the cvs tring to do? Inder and kuthumb got more screen space than RK . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top