Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: salmangirl

He is not even concernd about his choreographer ... its hardly matters for him ... if she is not there for a week ... and about isha ... my first reaction was is that coming frm the mouth of a wc entrant who himself enterd after 45 days of the comptition ...he knew very well were he is entering nd on wat stage...thats my opinion ...dnt come and sit over my head pls 

I am not gonna say anything about the rest, but @ bold 🤣 Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I am not gonna say anything about the rest, but @ bold 🤣

😆 ppl can say here everything but wen i express my opinion they come unnecessarily to contradict me ... wth!!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uh really Rithwik? It's just been a few weeks since your entry in JDJ and in comparison to you, the ones who have been in the competition from the start have been slogging it out. Honestly, even I have lost some of my respect for him. I had expected better from him. 

Anw, hope Isha recovers soon, gonna miss her jalwa on stage this week! =( Bet she would shut people's mouth with her performance once she's back. =D
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Get well soon to both, They need do care of themselves 1st...
Soupz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So amusing to see Rithvik being criticized over the use of a single damn word: SLOG.

Slog = a long, tedious session of work. (That's all there is to the word! He didn't say he's climbing Mt. Everest or something!)

And neither did he say he's the only one "slogging".

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Get well soon Sneha...😊