Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

where was the redemption? (Page 5)

Poll Question: where was the redemption?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [32.00%]
3 [12.00%]
9 [36.00%]
1 [4.00%]
4 [16.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
What is redemption LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

@bold..and i was thinking abt u and laughing !

yes ..everyone was behaving as if she did no wrong ! and was a victim herself ! one would think nidhi or worse ..ashu tried to kill her and she forgave them !
ROFLROFLROFL  hilarious!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasujayanti_djSuvika.

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Deepa,

I dont know any thing about redemption.. not even the spelling... But, now that she is going to Australia to Sue as a dependent with a child to be cared for... surely Sue will give her enough gyaan for the redemption... to the extent she may be sorry for Jagan too for all the torture she had given,,,,,,

Not necessarily your next post... next to next also will do for me, for the dedication...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkjayanti_dj

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Voted for that you didn't notice . She is going out of Ashni life seeing them fighting because of her . Ab what else you can expect from a person who at one time tried to get her love by Hook or by crook , if she is now thinking of going out of there life ,then it's a very big thing . This is what is called Redemption , Mallu is transformed.

Now if you are satisfied from my answer and not angry then dedicate this post to me Lolz

jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

yes ..everyone was behaving as if she did no wrong ! and was a victim herself ! one would think nidhi or worse ..ashu tried to kill her and she forgave them !

Mallu ne aaj phir se tere Ashu ko touch kia. Tere Ashu toh sayed Nidhi ke jane se jyada dukhi Mallu ke jane se ho raha tha.

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Deepa,

I dont know any thing about redemption.. not even the spelling... But, now that she is going to Australia to Sue as a dependent with a child to be cared for... surely Sue will give her enough gyaan for the redemption... to the extent she may be sorry for Jagan too for all the torture she had given,,,,,,

Not necessarily your next post... next to next also will do for me, for the dedication...Wink

hmm.. 
lemme consider !

mudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Voted for that you didn't notice . She is going out of Ashni life seeing them fighting because of her . Ab what else you can expect from a person who at one time tried to get her love by Hook or by crook , if she is now thinking of going out of there life ,then it's a very big thing . This is what is called Redemption , Mallu is transformed.

Now if you are satisfied from my answer and not angry then dedicate this post to me Lolz

rejected ..coz i dont think she is going forever ..
dint satisfy me ..sowiLOL

so far only sumi and koyel r in d race !

mudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by fanktlk

Mallu ne aaj phir se tere Ashu ko touch kia. Tere Ashu toh sayed Nidhi ke jane se jyada dukhi Mallu ke jane se ho raha tha.
nahi nahi ... if u ask me he was relieved .. more .. and was making jokes coz he was nervous ..as to how to face the fire ..ie nidhi now LOL

but dont worry .ur a serious contender !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index