Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

where was the redemption? (Page 4)

Poll Question: where was the redemption?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [32.00%]
3 [12.00%]
9 [36.00%]
1 [4.00%]
4 [16.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ok .. so far .. serious contenders are koyel and waves (sumi) .. any more participants?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkkoyelbasu

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Deepa..voted for others...why does she even need to redeem herself?ashu doesn't think she needs any kind of redemption...he has absolutely no issues or grudges against her...its obvious from tonight's convo between him n his friend..he was on a friendly n normal footing...she was the one who backed off...so in his eyes she never did anything that needs redemption..even if she did,its been forgiven n forgotten...

And I know this is not related to the current post but I told u na..when ashu is using his hanky,mallu topic will enter n they will be back to square one...thought of u n ur post when I saw that scene n was ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkkoyelbasuhkp11jayanti_djmudraswathi

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
The way things are going I think very soon Kp ji will have to redeem Ashu and Nidhi.Sujatha please ask Kpji about the purpose this new entry is going to serve .Also please someone remind him of Nidhi's birthday and we want Ashu to celebrate her birthday just like she celebrated his. It would be a good occasion to reunite them.

fanktlkkoyelbasu

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Very soon Kpji will have to redeem Ashu and Nidhi the way current track is going

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Deepa..voted for others...why does she even need to redeem herself?ashu doesn't think she needs any kind of redemption...he has absolutely no issues or grudges against her...its obvious from tonight's convo between him n his friend..he was on a friendly n normal footing...she was the one who backed off...so in his eyes she never did anything that needs redemption..even if she did,its been forgiven n forgotten...

And I know this is not related to the current post but I told u na..when ashu is using his hanky,mallu topic will enter n they will be back to square one...thought of u n ur post when I saw that scene n was ROFL

@bold..and i was thinking abt u and laughing !

yes ..everyone was behaving as if she did no wrong ! and was a victim herself ! one would think nidhi or worse ..ashu tried to kill her and she forgave them !

fanktlkSuvika.

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
sujatha please remind Kpji of Nidhi's bday We want Ashu celebrating it.it will be good occasion to reunite them their separation has already failed.

Edited by sonyjknum - 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Dunno,kuch unfit baate aur BG sound bajake chali gayi!

jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

ok .. so far .. serious contenders are koyel and waves (sumi) .. any more participants?

Yes I don't mind to share this with Sumi.LOL.We are same boat sisters.Love Boat

jayanti_dj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index