Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 3rd September 2012 (Page 3)

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

Garima is NOT woh aurat. check the picture out yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/aXVvA.png

the scene was shot recently and if it was Garima, Pyumori Mehta would have played her. This scene was shot recently because Anjali's jewellery and teenage Arnav are different. 

The person who was shown behind the veil may or may not be Garima.
It was a young girl - 15 yrs back. However, she does seem to have the same/similar ring as the one Garima Amma wears.

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Arnav stated that he found rather late that the woman with whom his Dad was involved had come to his funeral.

Who told him that?

Dadi may be? She seems to think that she is the know-it-all, the source of all explanation, information and inspiration. In fact, in her mind, she almost has the divine justice, the peace keeper, the saviour of mankind image of herself whereas she is anything but.

ROFL!!! LOVE that description of Dadi ji!! LOL 

Yep! she might be it. In any case, she is somone who still believes that every garima in the world ought to be hanged!!
Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

Great post,...u nailed it very well..few days back I had made a post saying Arnav's mom and dad were killed and it wasnt a suicide..may b his chachu was involved and Garima witnessed it..hence she slapped Kushi when she said his mom commited suicide..and today I could clearly feel that his dad was misunderstood by his mom..he isn't like Shyam for sure.. I think its Shashi who will solve the mistery..

Thank you, Buddy!Smile

It may or may not have been his chacha. or perhaps the Chacha was just a greedy beneficiary of the tragedy - whle one who was really responsible - that is, if there was any - got away!
skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
??? The loose ends???
1.  15 years ago - Did Anjali marry Shyam?  Or was her marriage postponed/ broken because of her parents death, and at that time was Anajali's groom Shyam or someone else?  When did Shyam come in the picture?  If he was the origianal groom, why did it tak 15 years for Anjali to be pregnant?
2.  During the events of the past (Anjali's marriage) where was Nani, Mama and Mamiji?  How come Nani does not know anything about the event, about who the "aurat" was ?  Why Nani is so much in the dark?
3.  Is Anjali the real sister of Arnav?
4. Who is Shyam, and when did he come in Anjali's life?
5.  What is Khushi and her parents connection to the past scene?  Or is Khushi the daughter of Garima?
6.  What is Garima's connectiont to Arnav's past?
7.  If it is a murder  for property - the story may be somewhat like the 'Bidai' story.

I hope the CVs get serious now and starts to tie these loose ends, and not forget ... these loose ends.  They can now stop beating around the bush and get to work.
Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caltoon

Been reading your posts on and off for a while and have always looked your takes on the episodes. I find your writing and perceptions of the story and characters very refreshing - it always makes me think  and re-evaluate my perceptions of events Big smile
A special thank you for your weekend analysis - it perked me up. You stripped the story of all but the bare essentials and beautifully made the fundamentals come alive in a lovely way. I've been feeling a little disappointed with the show lately - not the story/characters/acting/script but more the presentation of the story, the execution of the episodes. Your weekend post brought a smile to my face and the feeling of anticipation for Monday's epi - something that had been missing for a while Smile

Am not a very prolific poster or a frequent forum visitor, but wanted to let you know my appreciation for your stellar work and general writing and understanding of the characters and the story.

Thanks for writing in, Buddy! Smile 

about execution - actually, I have to confess that I don't even notice execution misses sometimes, and when I do notice them, I overlook them. so.. yeh.. while they do exist, they don't really bother me... but yeh one does agree that a story like this one and characters and plot and the actors do deserve a better chance at presenting themselves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caltoon

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Gr8 analysis Shalini.. also now one can understand why Arnav got touchy during initial episode at seesh mahal when khushi said  " agar aap ki Di ki shaadi toot jaye tho.. Aap ki Di ke bare mein koi aise bole tho?...kya karenge aap .. boliye? hai koi jawaab? " only then he shatters the pearls of her dori.. for an answer.. so his Di also had a shaadi stoppage which caused a deep pain for him..

Yep this story line is interesting and ur warning to Khushi not to keep things from Arnav if she finds any and Arnav to trust khushi.. is all that I want as well.. tnx for bringing it up..keep writing I enjoy ur posts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviation-caShalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skydome

??? The loose ends???
1.  15 years ago - Did Anjali marry Shyam?  Or was her marriage postponed/ broken because of her parents death, and at that time was Anajali's groom Shyam or someone else?  When did Shyam come in the picture?  If he was the origianal groom, why did it tak 15 years for Anjali to be pregnant?

>> Shyam was not the original groom. Anjali's wedding was canceled when her parents died.
Shyam and Anjali were married 3 yrs when Arnav and Khushi had first met.

2.  During the events of the past (Anjali's marriage) where was Nani, Mama and Mamiji?  How come Nani does not know anything about the event, about who the "aurat" was ?  Why Nani is so much in the dark?

>> Nani may have been at the wedding, but Dadi obviously didn't tell her who the woman was.

3.  Is Anjali the real sister of Arnav?

>> As of first and latest update, yes, Anjali is real elder sister of Arnav.
Why this question came up??

4. Who is Shyam, and when did he come in Anjali's life?

>> Buddy!! that's the big question, which may not be answered soon. That's the mystery.
As to when he came in Anjali's life - refer to Answer 1.

5.  What is Khushi and her parents connection to the past scene?  Or is Khushi the daughter of Garima?

>> No one knows as of now Khushi/her parents' connection to the past. As per original and latest info, Khushi is Garima's sister's daughter.

6.  What is Garima's connectiont to Arnav's past?

7.  If it is a murder  for property - the story may be somewhat like the 'Bidai' story.

>> errmm... I'd rather not equate the story with any other.. IPK is a very different plot than most serials.

I hope the CVs get serious now and starts to tie these loose ends, and not forget ... these loose ends.  They can now stop beating around the bush and get to work.

>> Buddy, with all the due respect for your view - I do feel the team is actually working and is focused on their plot. There may be issues but to say that they were 'beating around the bush' - i may not agree.

Erm.. Buddy, you really need to see the show. I wonder if there is a post somewhere that lists the series of events.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviation-caCyberpsychooo

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow fantastic analysis diii Clap Clap Clap
Loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Go to top