Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 3rd September 2012 (Page 2)

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
reading...

Sorry busy with kids on the day off...

Needless to say, something positive even on the episode filled with emotions.. esp. Anjali's reaction.. unfortunately it becomes very personal for me..

My fav scenes:
1. As you say their love grows stronger with every Adchan... Arnav/Khushi, Arnav opening up completely & Khushi silently being there for him.. not giving him meaningless platitudes.. knowing he needs to talk, so just listens.. a very valuable gift to the man she loves...

2. A very small interaction of Anjali telling Khushi to go comfort Arnav..

Unfortunately Dadi is still in the land of Damadji.. waiting for tomorrow

BTW.. reading your blog post.. very nice..

Edited by aviation-ca - 03 September 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Great post,...u nailed it very well..few days back I had made a post saying Arnav's mom and dad were killed and it wasnt a suicide..may b his chachu was involved and Garima witnessed it..hence she slapped Kushi when she said his mom commited suicide..and today I could clearly feel that his dad was misunderstood by his mom..he isn't like Shyam for sure.. I think its Shashi who will solve the mistery..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviation-caShalini76

caltoon Senior Member
caltoon
caltoon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Been reading your posts on and off for a while and have always looked your takes on the episodes. I find your writing and perceptions of the story and characters very refreshing - it always makes me think  and re-evaluate my perceptions of events Big smile
A special thank you for your weekend analysis - it perked me up. You stripped the story of all but the bare essentials and beautifully made the fundamentals come alive in a lovely way. I've been feeling a little disappointed with the show lately - not the story/characters/acting/script but more the presentation of the story, the execution of the episodes. Your weekend post brought a smile to my face and the feeling of anticipation for Monday's epi - something that had been missing for a while Smile

Am not a very prolific poster or a frequent forum visitor, but wanted to let you know my appreciation for your stellar work and general writing and understanding of the characters and the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalaaviation-caShalini76Cyberpsychooosimim

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thnx for excellent and a deep analysis .You always give me a hope to keep  watching  this serial.

Shalini76

reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
wow;how well you have explained the heart to heart Arnav and Khushi,so good ,after friday i was really thinking that magic might be lost .,But your weekend post was a great salvation lets see how it unfolds.

Shalini76

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the beautiful analysis shalini. I loved what u said about kushi... she is definitely his strength shalini. I am still confused about why arnav s mom commited suicide on Anjali a wedding day. whatever the reason is she shouldn't have done it...Hope arnav never blames kushi for this..

Edited by babes25 - 03 September 2012 at 3:54pm

Shalini76

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Res

Great work shalini! Clap

Loved todays episode, really heartwrenching!Cry

I am damn sure, his dad hadnt an affair, it was a MU. His mom saw something and got it wrong! But why no communication between her and her husband? Confused

But thats exactly how asr reacted after the terrace scene. Just that he talked to the wrong person! 

Abhi bohot se raaz khulne ko hain! Cant wait to see them unfold... 

Sometimes i think, shyam is involved somehow with their past, coz he is again there, when past will be revealed... Otherwise they could show first his come back story and afterwards the past unfolding. But they are showing it together, as it looks like!

Thank you, Buddy!

Me too has felt for quite a long time that Shyam is probably related. However, there have been no real indications in the story as of now. This is just a feeling. Lesse!! Big smile

Cyberpsychooo

Go to top