India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

cv's sense of humour

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
seriously guyz today's epi was da combination of bitter-sweet moment wen it cums 2 our swaron. But wat i found really funny was, Rey being all of a sudden so worried abt tani's skin irritation dat he cudn't even wait 4 da tym to wait 4 da key and he took her to gents washroom. Hahahaha dat was seriously funny , nt romantic at all. I mean, everyone had all those chips, cake, ketchup over dem. And among all, rey was worried 4 tani only. Gosh!! I rolled down wid laughter. Cvs u tickled my funny bone. Weirdly funny. There's swayam who thinks his sharon looks pretty and perfect wid those cake smeared on her face and there's rey wiping all those foods away frm da back of a gal who's supposed 2 be shivam's gf at least in every1's eyes. What da hell was dat??? M sori cvs, but wat have u done to rey? Tarey are havin intimate moments wen dey r nt even a couple. And look at swaron, dey end up wid fights alwez. Frustratin'. I thought 'tujko jo paya'was 4 swaron as well. But dey ended up wid retro. But swaron's presence together alwez means cuteness. I think all romantic sequences and songs are in store 4 cv's star couple. Gd 4 u tarey fans. 4 us swaronians, disappointment, mus r alwez lyin around. Cvs r hell bent on definin our magical couple as an ajuba couple whose complications neva end.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fanrimssssssskreyaakshayshettymrashtca21Monica..swaron19krasforeversweetangelpayaltaniya_dostii--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_Snigs.LovenarbhiDilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Welll said unaj, yaar it is so true we swaronians are always in for a disappointment. In the begining I was thinking, omg we got some lovely dialogues from our majnu but end mai the same Old MUs. Now swaron is not known for their intenstiy but for their MUs. What can one do but watch the CVs butchering the best pair SwaRon :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj_bellaSwan_Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

You are disappointed n v r hurt!

U kno loyal fanbase is always a target for all dese in Palki shows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fanunaj_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
SO TRUE...SwaRon fans are the most unlucky ones...regarding tarey well sorry to say but kaun si ladki allows to let a friend come this close. Anyways for me tarey don't even exist so its better i don't talk about them. 

CV's have ruined SwaRon, the chemistry is not same, even the damn lame LLHH between SwaRon is not of same intensity and ek theek hota hai toh doosra pagal ho jaata hai. Kal swayam aaj Sharon and SwaRon fans hamesha dukhi. 

CV's are blessed to have Sneha and Shantanu as Sharon and Swayam else there in nothing left in SwaRon to appreciate. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fanunajAnkithateMonica.._bellaSwan_Joshua_TANHA

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">SO TRUE...SwaRon fans are the most unlucky ones...regarding tarey well sorry to say but kaun si ladki allows to let a friend come this close. Anyways for me tarey don't even exist so its better i don't talk about them. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">CV's have ruined SwaRon, the chemistry is not same, even the damn lame LLHH between SwaRon is not of same intensity and ek theek hota hai toh doosra pagal ho jaata hai. Kal swayam aaj Sharon and SwaRon fans hamesha dukhi. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">CV's are blessed to have Sneha and Shantanu as Sharon and Swayam else there in nothing left in SwaRon to appreciate. </font>

vry true. Hadn't it bn sneha and shantanu, i'd have quitted d3 long ago. Dey r da major reason m glued 2 d3 despite da lame storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top