Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:adorable still missing d tadka (Page 2)

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Ditto Totally i felt the same... Tongue Thanx for making this post... Really i would say the dance was cute and adorable but hamesha ki tarah there was a distance between swaron?? Why?? And I m not able to Understand Sharon's state of mind !!! And dialogue's part : Swayam's dialogue's where really cute and like he wanted to see SHARON RAI PRAKASH in his own kitchen doing household works Embarrassed Where as Sharon's Dialogue's where quite COnfusing i felt... When she said "meine trail relationship se kuch zyaada xpect kiya" and "Chance diya tha swayam but you failed" 

Nevertheless but yes even i felt adorable still missing da tadka Smile

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u swaron were really adorable & cute in beginning!!
but at the end, i didnt understand wat actually the sharon problem is??? team weakling blame her & she is questiong swayam input in trail relationship??? now when this come from???k.. she is upset but y with swayam only???
when their relationship come in the picture??? i cant understand swayam sharon now!!! plz cvs stop giving random track 4 swaron!!!    

Edited by swayamsharon - 04 September 2012 at 1:34am
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@swayamSharon completely agree I mean y she is just upset wid swayam who is Der wid her always..according to me he defended her also..according to me he tried to her also...Sharon's character is being butchered beyond repairs n I hate CVs for doing sooo.. Ouch
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@nandu Di SwaRon r nt frnds for God's sake dey r in relation nw n u r doing romantic number n nt d bhangda...sooo it's nt a romantic number for me...n pata nai y Sharon expression r nt wat I was expecting..generally she surrendered herself wen ever Swayam close to her bt yesterday she was bit uneasy...
plus d step I use to love wen swayam comes frm behind sharon n blush n closes her eyes...dat step me dono itne dur the I cn stand in between dem Ouch dis nt wat I expects frm a romantic number frm a couple like SwaRon who r nw in sooo called relationship...
honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creature

Inn dinno sab incomplete incomplete lag raha hai swaron mein Ouch
Even though we got a swaron sequence today, their track dnt give be good reason to get attached to them.
I loved the sequence today but still fail to understand it Ouch
Precap is positive but still question arises "will it be in actual?"

Yeah dude seriously... Sab incomplete lagraha tha...Stern Smile No doubt i loved the dance but really dint expected fight here... I was confused on what actually sharon wanted from swayam... Hope all this sorts out soon... Smile
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeyangel

Ditto Totally i felt the same... Tongue Thanx for making this post... Really i would say the dance was cute and adorable but hamesha ki tarah there was a distance between swaron?? Why?? And I m not able to Understand Sharon's state of mind !!! And dialogue's part : Swayam's dialogue's where really cute and like he wanted to see SHARON RAI PRAKASH in his own kitchen doing household works Embarrassed Where as Sharon's Dialogue's where quite COnfusing i felt... When she said "meine trail relationship se kuch zyaada xpect kiya" and "Chance diya tha swayam but you failed" 

Nevertheless but yes even i felt adorable still missing da tadka Smile
Agree completely on the Sharon's dialogues being confusing bit. It's getting really sad now to see this stretching on and on endlessly. Ouch
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

@swayamSharon completely agree I mean y she is just upset wid swayam who is Der wid her always..according to me he defended her also..according to me he tried to her also...Sharon's character is being butchered beyond repairs n I hate CVs for doing sooo.. Ouch
ditoo!!!
k... intially she thought that swayam didnt trust her & that y she is upset,
but then she heard when swayam defending her, even she smiled at that time!!!  then all of sudden only angry on swayam & asking she expect lot more????
yes sharon character is completely butchered i m not liking this, i just hate cvs, y cant they let swaron fans be happy!!!!
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
1st sorry for late reply...Confused
2nd bang on post...Clap

i really love the pre-dance scene were swayam wants sharon in his kitchen...aweee majnu boy already planning for future...

exactly that dance really bothered me specially the distance...& sharons awkwardness in that...she was angry with him...but still blushing t his cheesy one liners ...Confused ...i still wont able to undrstand why on earth she was so awkward...Ouch ...he is your boyfriend...even people can do so close dance with complete strangers...
i didnt like the song choice...why so baba adam ke zamane ka song...

sharon is angry ,hurt agreee but why only with swayam...what he did wron...besides people who made allegations at her she is cool with them...but not swayam...thoda ajeeb hai..Ouch
pre cap was again..confusing..this is not swaron i fell in love with..surly not..Ouch

Go to top