Saas Bina Sasuraal

ToASTY is Back yayyy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Toasty is back  very happy  DancingDancingDancing good to see her back bt she is looking so week and sick i hope she will be fine very soon Completly   i wish k SBS will not ending  in this weak atleast we will see more scenes of Toasty  Tej 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

agniisuhani77cool_abc110NandzLuv.PerfectLove..Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ToASTY is Back yayyy" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I saw the episode and I was super happy <3
I was expecting to see her only in the last episode but she came today itself <3 Yaaay! :D

I know. She was looking quite weak. Probably they would have made her look like that as she is suffering from Brain Tumor.

I really hope SBS returns <3 :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.maheen55

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheen55

Toasty is back  very happy  DancingDancingDancing good to see her back bt she is looking so week and sick i hope she will be fine very soon Completly   i wish k SBS will not ending  in this weak atleast we will see more scenes of Toasty  Tej 

sadly it's the last week of SBSCryCry only 3 more daysDisapprove

but I'm sure we'll see our romantic TeJya Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandzLuvmaheen55.Sunshine.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

I was expecting to see her only in the last episode but she came today itself <3 Yaaay! :D

I know. She was looking quite weak. Probably they would have made her look like that as she is suffering from Brain Tumor.

She was looking very weakCry..The moment she heard Tej's voice and Tej heard Toasty's voice, extraordinnary momentEmbarrassed..Toasty was helpless and Tej was restlessDisapproveBoth can't live without each other, why separate them?Cry

TeJya = Unconditional Love - Made For Each OtherDay Dreaming

I was super duper happy when I saw ToastyBig smileThe Precap is even more excitingSillyTej does the best he can to meet his one&only ToastyEmbarrassedThat smile on his face was priceless and finally, he got to see his ToastyEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

NandzLuv.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SBSRocks

Originally posted by Arch.Archu

She was looking very weakCry..The moment she heard Tej's voice and Tej heard Toasty's voice, extraordinnary momentEmbarrassed..Toasty was helpless and Tej was restlessDisapproveBoth can't live without each other, why separate them?Cry

TeJya = Unconditional Love - Made For Each OtherDay Dreaming

I was super duper happy when I saw ToastyBig smileThe Precap is even more excitingSillyTej does the best he can to meet his one&only ToastyEmbarrassedThat smile on his face was priceless and finally, he got to see his ToastyEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I loved that moment <3 :D
Yes yes. Priceless <3 :D
I'm just waiting for today's episode :D

NandzLuv.PerfectLove.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top