India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Another Man named Aman

trinirach Newbie
trinirach
trinirach

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I now know the reason behind Yash's angerAngry, I don't know how to feel about this, is his pushing Aarti, breaking stuff justified???

I hope Aarti can clear herself out of this misunderstandingEmbarrassed, because if I did that my in-laws would put me out for trueCry...and to make matters worst when Yash sees her with Aman what will be in store??

Hold on to the dining room table, more breakage in the Scindia House for sure LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-lahoricrazedesikimsamnirmalac99AnushaGKkholitaMissIamTheBossmaha9Loveforlifepickachu

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Aman seems to be nice guy but as per the article it tells that he will not succeed... This is what worrying me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazekholita

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Aman seems to be nice guy but as per the article it tells that he will not succeed... This is what worrying me.

don't worryLOLLOLLOLLOLyaar just chillBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smilemay be desiny makes them togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
It is very normal at first attempt Aman tries to convince Yash that nothing happen they are just friends . any husband will find that as a problem and in Yash/Aarti's situation they never had a chance to speak about themselves their friends and so on.
so yeah Aman comming to Yash will be a bigger issue it will take a long time for Yash to realize that they are just friends .

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
May be he couldn't succeed because him and Aarti being together that night and coming late is not the reason for his anger!
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kslovers

Originally posted by maha9

don't worryLOLyaar just chillBig smilemay be desiny makes them togetherEmbarrassed
destiny will unite them coming few hundred episodes. V just hv 2 wait Angry
AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

May be he couldn't succeed because him and Aarti being together that night and coming late is not the reason for his anger!

Exactly this is what i feel...Yash anger reason is not because of aman-aarthi returned late to home
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i think the reason is not fully revealed yet.
Lets wait n see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIamTheBoss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index