India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

when next??

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ok so finally we got to see the much awaited first SINAL  meet post leap and post  separation .. it did live up to our expectations ...
I have been waiting for this scene since Sidhi went to jail .. it was fabulous, fantastic , awesome , beautiful etc  etc .. in short worth the wait..
but now since I love SINAL and more so love watching them in single frame .. i am eager and desperate to see them together again, not in FBs or dreams but in reality .. I know it is too early but  kya karein ye dil mannge more and more of SINAL and SINAL moments.. I know I am getting greedy but what to do cant resist so guys and girls when do you think they will meet again ..  soon or will take time .. this week , next week ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312neha_siddhicooldipikaMalarkodiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Hima-stuti123

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Padmini, as far as I understand, Kunal does not know that Siddhi is with Abhay. He may be offered a job by Abhay and he may decide to take it up. Siddhi too might work for Abhay.. then we will get to see some beautiful, awkward moments everyday with SinalWink I know.. we will not be satisfied with just one scene. When it comes to Sinal, we want them every whereEmbarrassed So, this is one way they could take Kunal's professional track. He will not quit because he does not want to give Siddhi the impression that he is scared or uncomfortable around her..so, he will continue with so many emotions that it will be a treat to watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhid.padminirainbowgirl

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yes Hima.. I wish it goes like you said... SINAL working in same office.. i hope CVs at-least hear us out this time ...two purpose will be solved  we will get SINAL scene and Kunal professional track will start too... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

yes Hima.. I wish it goes like you said... SINAL working in same office.. i hope CVs at-least hear us out this time ...two purpose will be solved  we will get SINAL scene and Kunal professional track will start too... 

and they can start on parent trap and richa exposure tracks also!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It was an emotional scene nd i wnt like to watch anthr one with tears in both their eyes as i feel sad since both r superb as sinal (eventhough i cnsider that their mu so low standard).Now just want to watch parent trap track nd hope they show kids cnfrontation.
They r showing neg things frm rohit track nd im tired of these negative self talk nd depression scenes nd hope the kids bring some positivity in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhirainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
the scenes b/w SiNal tdy was so beautiful...i was speechless...Day Dreaming...what really touched my heart was siddhi was yearning for kunal's one touch...he was abt to leave when siddhi holds his hands...and when he touches her ankle more than her pain in the ankle...she closes her and took pleasure of his one touch...she is so much madly and passionately in love with him...

and when the driver says that abhay have sent her a car to go home...kunal step back and thinks that she has moved on in life and after she left in the car...he cried in the rain...

what a natural performance by KN-SS...there is no couple like SiNal...all the couple i love are not even reachable to SiNal...they are class apart...what a chemistry...it brought tears in my eyes...so beautiful...

i can't get enough of SiNal...i hope abhay offers kunal a job in his office as a legal advisor and both SiNal works in the same firm

neha_siddhi

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
from da promo we can guess wat next is coming our way ...probably kunal's professional track , sinal working together in da same office ...really want parents trap track to start soon too...

d.padmini

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top