Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ajay to remove objectionable contents from SOS (Page 2)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Good Ajay has solved the issue ...
Instead of fueling it for the movie publicity like some did during MNIK ... which cld have caused even riots ... i heard that time too many theaters were attacked who opened advanced booking and poor police who had to leave their other important issues and had to protect theaters on the day of its release 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

seems he had no other choice...if punjabi's are not happy with the movie, how will the movie work!

they r very much happy 

its all abt some Velle wanna be politicians who r raising issue 

Common Punjabis and sikhs like r very happy and they have NO problem with the movie 

I agree lots of punjabi and sikhs are happy with SOS. Just because few people had a problem with the content you can't say that the whole society has the same issue.  I can't personally wait for the movie. I am glad Ajay ended the controversy quickly. 

TheRowdiest

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I am really happy the way Ajay has handled this issue! And I am kind of sure 99% of the Punjabis loved the trailer like me.. so they would watch the movie even if they didn't remove the "objectionable contents" Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementStar_on_earthTheRowdiest

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

seems he had no other choice...if punjabi's are not happy with the movie, how will the movie work!

they r very much happy 

its all abt some Velle wanna be politicians who r raising issue those velle wannabe politicians are more than enough to create trouble for the movie.. 

Common Punjabis and sikhs like r very happy and they have NO problem with the movie 

I agree lots of punjabi and sikhs are happy with SOS. Just because few people had a problem with the content you can't say that the whole society has the same issue.   I can't personally wait for the movie. I am glad Ajay ended the controversy quickly. i ddint mean the whole society, but if even a certain section of punjabis have a problem, this will not be good for the movie. and who knows some common people may not like it either, so why take the risk? so its better to remove anything objectionable and keep everyone happy!! 

MrManagement

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Good Ajay has solved the issue ...
Instead of fueling it for the movie publicity like some did during MNIK ... which cld have caused even riots ... i heard that time too many theaters were attacked who opened advanced booking and poor police who had to leave their other important issues and had to protect theaters on the day of its release 

ya, right during MNIK -SHiv Sena demanded 'Hafta' from the producers,which SRK refused...Shiv Sena caused ruckus by disrupting the screening in places in Maharashtra tats when police protection stepped in..now if Political parties give preference to 'hafta's' than doing their work of serving the public, the produers r to be blamed eh? n tats publicity...cool, n riots..incase u've forgotten the German Bakery blast happened just after the release of MNIK n tats y there was curfew like situation in most place...it wud be better if ppl cross check facts before stating fictionWink

blue-ice.

Go to top